more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Friday Fulham Stuff (08/02/13)...

Started by WhiteJC, February 08, 2013, 04:39:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

Jol: Team spirit key to beat drop

Martin Jol has called for his Fulham side to show spirit to consolidate their position clear of the Barclays Premier League relegation zone.

The Cottagers play Norwich at Carrow Road on Saturday, with the loser potentially dragged into the relegation mix.

"If you leave it until the end of the season you've always got a problem; you don't want that," Jol said.

"What I always say is get to 35, 36 points as soon as possible, before the last couple of months of the season.

"We need four, five wins, and 40 points is the focus and target for us.

"I have been in this business longer than most managers and abroad you can say the bottom three at winter are likely to go down.

"But in England there are always surprises."

Fulham have three wins in eight games in 2013, are 13th, level on points with the 14th-placed Canaries, and, on 28 points, seven clear of the relegation zone.

But Jol is wary of Premier League precedent, with Birmingham relegated in the season when they won the Carling Cup and Blackpool going down after challenging for Europe earlier in the same 2010-11 campaign.

"With the amount of points we've got now, you go down," the Dutchman added.

"You need fighting spirit in every game. This is the highest level and we want to get out of trouble as soon as possible, like seven, eight, nine other teams.

"You need very good spirit to do that and if you look at the other teams, they've certainly got that. If you look at the likes of Reading, winning games, Southampton, looking good, and, of course, Norwich are dragged into it.

"Everyone is still aware of the fact they need to win as soon as possible."

Fulham lost 1-0 to Manchester United last weekend in a match which descended into darkness for a short spell due to a floodlight failure. An investigation is ongoing.

Bulgaria striker Dimitar Berbatov missed out against his former club with a hamstring problem and will undergo a fitness test to determine if he can play at Norwich.

"I think and hope that he will be in the squad," said Jol, for whom Mahamadou Diarra (knee) and Kerim Frei (pelvis) are confirmed absentees.

"If not, Urby (Emanuelson) will probably start. In an ideal world, I don't think he will start."

Emanuelson was one of three deadline day arrivals after signing on loan from AC Milan.

Stanislav Manolev and Eyong Enoh are unavailable as they wait for their work permits, but Steve Sidwell (knee) and Kieran Richardson (calf) are available again, bringing much-needed Premier League experience.

"That is the most important thing for a club like ourselves, to have Premier League experience because if you don't you could end up with a problem," Jol added.

Key defender Brede Hangeland shrugged off an Achilles ache, which forced him off at half-time against United and required a scan, to travel with Norway in midweek, but Bryan Ruiz is still to return to London from international duty with Costa Rica.

"We had 12 players away on international duty and that is awful. Norwich had two or three so we have to consider that problem," Jol added.

Nothing has changed over Hangeland's future, with a contract extension offered to the captain, whose current deal expires at the end of the season.

"It's a status quo situation and hopefully he will change his mind and sign," Jol said.

Jol dismissed suggestions Fulham were interested in Louis Saha before the Frenchman signed for Lazio and is determined to hold on to Swedish midfielder Alexander Kacaniklic despite reported interest from Dynamo Kiev in Ukraine.

"The transfer window over there is still open but we won't let him go anyway," Jol said.

He also intends to retain the services of Sascha Riether, who is on a season-long loan from Cologne.

"We've got an option on him and I think we will take it so he will probably stay here," Jol said.

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/article/165/8477913/jol-team-spirit-key-to-beat-drop?

WhiteJC

Martin Jol keen to get Fulham out of trouble as soon as possible

Martin Jol has called for his Fulham side to show spirit to consolidate their position clear of the Premier League relegation zone.

The Cottagers play Norwich at Carrow Road on Saturday, with the loser potentially dragged into the relegation mix.

"If you leave it until the end of the season you've always got a problem; you don't want that," Jol said. "What I always say is get to 35, 36 points as soon as possible, before the last couple of months of the season.

"I have been in this business longer than most managers and abroad you can say the bottom three at winter are likely to go down.

Fulham have three wins in eight games in 2013, are 13th, level on points with the 14th-placed Canaries, and, on 28 points, seven clear of the relegation zone.

But Jol is wary of Premier League precedent, with Birmingham relegated in the season when they won the Carling Cup and Blackpool going down after challenging for Europe earlier in the same 2010-11 campaign.

"With the amount of points we've got now, you go down," the Dutchman added. "You need fighting spirit in every game. This is the highest level and we want to get out of trouble as soon as possible, like seven, eight, nine other teams.

"You need very good spirit to do that and if you look at the other teams, they've certainly got that. If you look at the likes of Reading, winning games, Southampton, looking good, and, of course, Norwich are dragged into it.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/martin-jol-keen-to-get-fulham-out-of-trouble-as-soon-as-possible-8485563.html

WhiteJC

Team spirit will see Fulham escape relegation mire, says Martin Jol
Fulham take on Norwich at Carrow Road this weekend

Martin Jol has called for his Fulham side to show spirit to consolidate their position clear of the Barclays Premier League relegation zone.

"If you leave it until the end of the season you've always got a problem; you don't want that," Jol said.

"What I always say is get to 35, 36 points as soon as possible, before the last couple of months of the season.

"With the amount of points we've got now, you go down," the Dutchman added.

"You need fighting spirit in every game. This is the highest level and we want to get out of trouble as soon as possible, like seven, eight, nine other teams.

Fulham lost 1-0 to Manchester United last weekend in a match which descended into darkness for a short spell due to a floodlight failure. An investigation is ongoing.

Bulgaria striker Dimitar Berbatov missed out against his former club with a hamstring problem and will undergo a fitness test to determine if he can play at Norwich.

"I think and hope that he will be in the squad," said Jol, for whom Mahamadou Diarra (knee) and Kerim Frei (pelvis) are confirmed absentees.

"If not, Urby (Emanuelson) will probably start. In an ideal world, I don't think he will start."

Emanuelson was one of three deadline day arrivals after signing on loan from AC Milan.

Stanislav Manolev and Eyong Enoh are unavailable as they wait for their work permits, but Steve Sidwell (knee) and Kieran Richardson (calf) are available again, bringing much-needed Premier League experience.

"That is the most important thing for a club like ourselves, to have Premier League experience because if you don't you could end up with a problem," Jol added.

Key defender Brede Hangeland shrugged off an Achilles ache, which forced him off at half-time against United and required a scan, to travel with Norway in midweek, but Bryan Ruiz is still to return to London from international duty with Costa Rica.

"We had 12 players away on international duty and that is awful. Norwich had two or three so we have to consider that problem," Jol added.

Nothing has changed over Hangeland's future, with a contract extension offered to the captain, whose current deal expires at the end of the season.

"It's a status quo situation and hopefully he will change his mind and sign," Jol said.

Jol dismissed suggestions Fulham were interested in Louis Saha before the Frenchman signed for Lazio and is determined to hold on to Swedish midfielder Alexander Kacaniklic despite reported interest from Dynamo Kiev in Ukraine.

"The transfer window over there is still open but we won't let him go anyway," Jol said.

He also intends to retain the services of Sascha Riether, who is on a season-long loan from Cologne.

"We've got an option on him and I think we will take it so he will probably stay here," Jol said.

PA

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/team-spirit-will-see-fulham-escape-relegation-mire-says-martin-jol-8485587.html

WhiteJC

Martin Jol says Fulham must show spirit to stay clear of relegation battle

Martin Jol says Fulham must show fighting spirit if they are to stay clear of the Premier League relegation battle.

Fulham currently sit level on points with 14th-placed Norwich, seven clear of the drop zone, and travel to Carrow Road to face the Canaries on Saturday.

And, with the Dutchman all too aware that anything can happen in the top flight, Jol insists his team must be positive in their approach to games.

"With the amount of points we've got now, you go down," said Jol.

"You need very good spirit to do that and if you look at the other teams, they've got that.

"If you look at the likes of Reading, winning games, Southampton, looking good, and of course, Norwich are dragged into it. Everyone is still aware of the fact they need to win as soon as possible.

"If you leave it til the end of the season you've always got a problem; you don't want that.

"What I say is get to 35, 36 points as soon as possible before the last couple of months of the season. We need four, five wins, and 40 points is the focus and target for us.

"I've been in the business longer than most managers and abroad you can say the bottom three at winter are likely to go down. But in England there are always surprises."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11681/8477992?

WhiteJC

Hughton relishing Jol test

Chris Hughton is looking forward to trying to outfox his mentor when his Norwich side take on Fulham in the Premier League on Saturday.

Hughton spent three years as Martin Jol's assistant at Tottenham and admits learning from the current Fulham boss was a vital part of his managerial education.

The game has extra spice after Fulham beat Norwich 5-0 at Craven Cottage in the opening game of the season - and because the clubs are level on 28 points and desperate not to get sucked into the relegation scramble.

Hughton is a big admirer of the way Fulham have established themselves in the Premier League and sees them as a template for what he is trying to do at Carrow Road.

The City boss said: "Martin is a very good coach and manager and it was no surprise that after leaving Tottenham he went to Hamburg and Ajax. He is someone I have a lot of time for.

"In my time at Tottenham I probably worked closer with him than any of the other managers. We got on very well.

"I certainly learned from him, the way he sets up his teams and what he wants from them, the relationships he has with players. I learned an enormous amount from him.

"Fulham are a very well established Premier League team now. They have had to do it on a certain budget, very similar to ourselves. they have been able to develop year in and year out and as a club we can aspire to that too.

"Knowing Martin he won't be satisfied, He will want and expect them to finish higher than they are. They have a lot of good offensive options which allows them to be in most games."

http://www.clubcall.com/norwich-city/hughton-relishing-jol-test-1543027.html?

WhiteJC

Norwich City v Fulham: Chris Hughton goes up against mentor Martin Jol

Norwich manager Chris Hughton is looking forward to trying to outfox his mentor when his side take on Fulham in the Premier League on Saturday.

Hughton (above) spent three years as Martin Jol's assistant at Tottenham and admits learning from the current Fulham boss was a vital part of his managerial education.

The game has extra spice after Fulham beat Norwich 5-0 at Craven Cottage in the opening game of the season - and because the clubs are level on 28 points and desperate not to get sucked into the relegation scramble.

Hughton is a big admirer of the way Fulham have established themselves in the Premier League and sees them as a template for what he is trying to do at Carrow Road.

Hughton said: "Martin is a very good coach and manager and it was no surprise that after leaving Tottenham he went to Hamburg and Ajax. He is someone I have a lot of time for.

"In my time at Tottenham I probably worked closer with him than any of the other managers. We got on very well.

"I certainly learned from him, the way he sets up his teams and what he wants from them, the relationships he has with players. I learned an enormous amount from him.

"Fulham are a very well established Premier League team now. They have had to do it on a certain budget, very similar to ourselves. They have been able to develop year in and year out and as a club we can aspire to that too.

"Knowing Martin he won't be satisfied, He will want and expect them to finish higher than they are. They have a lot of good offensive options which allows them to be in most games."

Norwich have stabilised with two draws, against Tottenham and QPR, after a run of five defeats in six.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/norwich-city-v-fulham-chris-hughton-goes-up-against-mentor-martin-jol-8485679.html

Forever Fulham

I find his public comments strange in that they are public.  He goes public to announce the players need to show spirit to avoid relegation, that they need to get to a certain minimum number of total points by a certain date in the season.  Why is he doing this?  What purpose does it serve?  What advantage does he hope to secure by making such statements outside the confines of the club or dressing room? Is this a classic Harry R. blame/responsibility shift via sound bite?  In making such statements public, is he trying to put all responsibility for the outcome off his shoulders and completely onto his players?  If I'm a manager, and I wanted to motivate my team to try harder, I wouldn't hope to accomplish it by calling a press conference.  Who else feels this is wrong-footed?

Count Berbatov

Quote from: Forever Fulham on February 08, 2013, 05:02:53 AM
I find his public comments strange in that they are public.  He goes public to announce the players need to show spirit to avoid relegation, that they need to get to a certain minimum number of total points by a certain date in the season.  Why is he doing this?  What purpose does it serve?  What advantage does he hope to secure by making such statements outside the confines of the club or dressing room? Is this a classic Harry R. blame/responsibility shift via sound bite?  In making such statements public, is he trying to put all responsibility for the outcome off his shoulders and completely onto his players?  If I'm a manager, and I wanted to motivate my team to try harder, I wouldn't hope to accomplish it by calling a press conference.  Who else feels this is wrong-footed?
Sir Alex would never make such statement in public. He always backs his team, to a degree we all know he sounds silly, yet in the dressing room ...horror stories
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

alfie

Quote from: Forever Fulham on February 08, 2013, 05:02:53 AM

No, i don't think he has said anything that none of us know anyway, the players showed against WHU and Manure what they can do and they know what is required of them, and they are as much as the manager responsible for the performance they give.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

TonyGilroy

He didn't call a press conference - this is the weekly Q & A.

I don't mind what he says. He's more open and honest than most and I prefer that to mindless platitudes. I find him likeable. My problem is that I'm not convinced that he knows how to get the best out of the squad he has and we've seen too many really poor performances. Crucially though not the last two.

Nothing that he said actually revealed what the team would be tomorrow so I can't see that any harm has been done.

Oakeshott

I think Jol has a lot in common with David Cameron. Both talk a lot, both say things which sound relevant - show team spirit, we are all in it together, etc. And both face short time-lines to prove themselves - end of the season, next election, with in both cases important "markers" coming up (our next three games, the by election to replace the disgraced Huhne).

But what I fear they also have in common is having little idea about how, in practice, to achieve their mantras - you don't, in my view, improve team spirit by the kind of public comments Jol makes or persuade people "we are all in it together" by the timing of tax cuts for the best off. Talkers, both of them. Achievers? We'll see soon enough.

TonyGilroy

Of course the other thing that politicians and football managers have in common is that their careers always end in failure.

MasterHaynes

Jol is very open and honest which I like , not sure he always puts his point across in the right way because of his open approach. We don't know the question posed but I'm guess it referenced team spirit and Jol always addresses each question directly. Taking his comment on signing Reither he may have said 'we will probably sign him '' with a big grin on his face but this isn't what appears in the papers.
All in all rather he is honest and open rather than Hughes approach always referring to the team as a third party giving no information.

WhiteJC

Norwich v Fulham

TEAM NEWS

Norwich duo Alexander Tettey and Anthony Pilkington are doubts with knee and hamstring problems respectively.

Kei Kamara is available for his debut but lacks match practice, while Luciano Becchio could make his first start.

Fulham have confirmed that Brede Hangeland is fit to play despite being forced off against Manchester United with an injury.

The Whites will assess Dimitar Berbatov, who missed out last weekend with a hamstring problem.

Manager Martin Jol will also need to assesss the fitness of those players involved in midweek internationals, but Steve Sidwell and Kieran Richardson are back from injury.

MATCH PREVIEW

Were there ever words so sweet as 'mid-table security'? Norwich and Fulham would love to be rolling the delicious syllables around their tongues in May; that would constitute a job well done.

I've been lucky enough to see Norwich beat both Manchester United and Arsenal at Carrow Road this season, as well as their thrilling narrow defeat by Manchester City.

After a sticky start under Chris Hughton, their defence stiffened encouragingly once Michael Turner had been partnered with Sebastien Bassong, and the midfield is creative with a nice twist of Alexander Tettey steel. But putting the ball in the net has been a bit of a problem all season.

They have scored more than once in only five Premier League matches this season, and have netted just one goal in their last five league and cup games. Can Luciano Becchio do for Norwich what Adam Le Fondre is doing for Reading? We shall see.

Like Norwich, Fulham are good to watch and, at their best, capable of an upset along the way, but they have won just three of the last 17 in the league and sit above Norwich only on goal difference.

The know-how of Martin Jol should see them through, but there is a lingering feeling that they are underachieving this season; their 5-0 win over the Canaries on the opening day has certainly proved to be a false dawn.

There is no question that Dimitar Berbatov has enough star quality to make up for the loss of both Clint Dempsey and Mousa Dembele and his performance against West Ham was one of the best I have seen this season until his hamstring gave way.

However, his goal tally of eight is decent rather than brilliant and when he is out of the side, as against Manchester United last weekend, there is little chance of the spectacular from anyone else.

I am confident that both these clubs will still feature in the big league next season and that should keep the wolves from the door - but there may be a few more furrowed brows before that mid-table finish is assured.

MATCH FACTS

Head-to-heads
Fulham are unbeaten in their last 11 league and cup games against Norwich, winning nine of those matches.

The Canaries' last victory against the Whites was a 2-1 win at Carrow Road in a second division match on 29 March 1986.
Norwich have never beaten Fulham in a top-flight game.

Norwich City
The Canaries are winless in their last eight Premier League games (D3, L5). They have drawn three of their previous four matches.
Only one of the last four penalties Norwich have conceded have been successfully converted (two saved, one missed).
The Norfolk side have won only one of their last 11 league games against London opposition (W1, D6, L4). That was their 1-0 victory against Arsenal on 20 October.
Grant Holt has only scored one goal in his last 17 league and cup appearances.

Fulham
Martin Jol's men have gone 11 top-flight matches without keeping a clean sheet.
They have won three of their previous 17 league games.
All but two of Dimitar Berbatov's eight Premier League goals for Fulham have come in the first half of matches.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21311397?

WhiteJC

Jol rules out Kacaniklic exit

FULHAM boss Martin Jol has told Dynamo Kiev to forget about a move for winger Alex Kacaniklic.

The Chronicle understands the Ukrainians are weighing up a bid for the Sweden international.

Kacaniklic has been a regular for Fulham this season, but was an unused sub in Saturday's defeat to Manchester United, with the arrival of AC Milan midfielder Urby Emanuelson likely to force him further down the pecking order.

The 21-year-old, who signed a new long-term deal in the summer, is understood to be happy at Craven Cottage, and Jol insists the youngster is staying in SW6.

He said: "I haven't heard of that rumour, and we won't let him go anyway."

Read More http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/fulham-fc/2013/02/07/82029-32766949/?#ixzz2KK86Npzg

WhiteJC

Norwich boss Chris Hughton primed for meeting with Fulham manager Martin Jol

Chris Hughton is relishing the chance to pick his wits against mentor Martin Jol when Norwich host Fulham on Saturday.

Hughton spent three years as Jol's assistant at Tottenham and admits that period formed a vital part of his managerial education.

"Martin is a very good coach and manager and it was no surprise that after leaving Tottenham he went to Hamburg and Ajax," said Hughton.

"He is someone I have a lot of time for. In my time at Tottenham I probably worked closer with him than any of the other managers. We got on very well.

"Fulham are a very well established Premier League team now. They have had to do it on a certain budget, very similar to ourselves.

"They have been able to develop year in and year out and as a club we can aspire to that too.

"Knowing Martin he won't be satisfied. He will want and expect them to finish higher than they are."

Fulham were 5-0 winners when the sides met at Craven Cottage in the opening game of the season but both teams now find themselves at the wrong end of the Premier League table, level on 28 points.

Hughton says midfielders Anthony Pilkington and Alex Tettey are "touch and go" for Saturday with hamstring and knee problems respectively, but reported a clean bill of health after his players returned from the midweek internationals.

Wes Hoolahan came off the bench to score his first goal for the Republic of Ireland in their 2-0 win over Poland and Hughton hopes the playmaker will lift the spirits of his side.

"I'm delighted for him," said Hughton. "He's been on the radar for some time. It's always a special moment getting that first goal and he'll be on a high at the moment.

"He does have wonderful ability. Can he add more goals here? Yes he can, but the biggest facet of his game is his creativity and the fact that he keeps the ball for us."

Loan signing striker Kei Kamara, who has arrived from Sporting Kansas City in MLS, trained for the first time on Thursday morning with his new team-mates but is unlikely to feature against Fulham.

"He's done well but we will assess him overnight and tomorrow. He can play anywhere across the forward line and scores goals and makes assists and will be a valuable asset but he is a little bit behind in match practice," said Hughton.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/8478044?

WhiteJC

Waiting for News on Berbatov

If Fulham Football Club are to halt a run of away performances that hasn`t been that productive with regards to points, we could do with Dimitar Berbatov being available.

Berbatov missed the last game, against Manchester United, an dFulham fans will be hoping that the Bulgarian has shaken off the injury.

A club statement, on Twitter, suggests that we`ll know later today with the statement reading,

"An assessment on the fitness of Diitar Berbatov will be made later today. Martin Jol is hoping he`ll be in the squad at Carrow Road."

Keep those fingers crossed!

Read more: http://www.fulham.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=308321#ixzz2KKAZ41cF

WhiteJC

Fulham's net transfer spend was zero : Analysis

It was a fairly quiet January transfer window for Fulham this season, with Martin Jol opting to bring in loan signings rather than shaking the squad up with permanent transfers.

Although the Cottagers beat West Ham during the week, the club had been on a poor run of form. Jol's team had not won since December 10th before Wednesday and they have dropped points at home to Wigan, Swansea and Southampton in that time.

So it was always likely that Jol would bring new players into the squad to freshen things up, but with the club outlaying nearly £10 million on transfers last summer, loan signings were clearly more feasible.

Fulham's first move this month was to bring in Arsenal midfielder Emmanuel Frimpong. The 21-year-old has already had relatively successful loan spells at Charlton and Wolves and Arsene Wenger recently spoke of Frimpong's quality, in FourFourTwo.

The midfielder's arrival was accompanied by two signings from the Dutch league – Stanislav Manolev and Eyong Enoh. Defender Manolev has 29 caps for Bulgaria and Jol will be hoping he can relieve his problems at right-back, after the departure of Stephen Kelly to Reading.

Enoh is a Cameroon international who joined Ajax in 2008, but has struggled to make an impact on the first-team. Like Frimpong and Manolev, he will be at Craven Cottage until the end of the season.

Fulham's last acquisition was 26-year-old AC Milan midfielder Urby Emanuelson. The Dutch international played under Jol at Ajax and has appeared over 60 times for the Milan outfit.

Although all four players are loan signings, the Cottagers do have the option of signing Manolev and Enoh permanently. Jol will be hoping their arrivals will help cushion the blow of missing out on Roma goalkeeper Maarten Stekelenburg.

The Dutch 'keeper was en route to Heathrow to complete his switch to West London, when Roma cancelled the deal. The Italian club were hoping to sign Emiliano Viviano from Fiorentina, but when the deal collapsed they decided not to let Stekelenburg go.

After coming so close to a deal, it would have been disappointing for Fulham that it fell through, but they will be hoping the deadline-day trio of Manolev, Enoh and Emanuelson will help improve the Cottagers' league form.

http://threeandin.com/2013/02/07/fulhams-net-transfer-spend-was-zero-analysis/?

fulhamben

Quote from: WhiteJC on February 08, 2013, 04:06:31 PM

Waiting for News on Berbatov

If Fulham Football Club are to halt a run of away performances that hasn`t been that productive with regards to points, we could do with Dimitar Berbatov being available.

Berbatov missed the last game, against Manchester United, an dFulham fans will be hoping that the Bulgarian has shaken off the injury.

A club statement, on Twitter, suggests that we`ll know later today with the statement reading,

"An assessment on the fitness of Diitar Berbatov will be made later today. Martin Jol is hoping he`ll be in the squad at Carrow Road."

Keep those fingers crossed!

Read more: http://www.fulham.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=308321#ixzz2KKAZ41cF
berbatov has played in most of our away games. im hoping for the same team again with maybe emanuelson in for baird
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

WhiteJC

Fulham defender granted work permit

STANISLAV Manolev is in contention to make his debut in Saturday's trip to Norwich after being granted a work permit.

The Bulgarian right-back joined Fulham on loan from PSV Eindhoven on deadline day, but missed last weekend's defeat to Manchester United as he waited for clearance.

However, the 29-year-old, who has been capped 29 times by his country, has now been given the green light and is available to face the Canaries on Saturday.

Fulham are still waiting on a work permit for Eyong Enoh, but boss Martin Jol is confident the Ajax midfielder will be given the go-ahead to hook up with the Whites.

However, he is unlikely to be involved at Carrow Road.

"There's a 90 per cent chance that he he will be available," said Jol.

"He hasn't trained with us so I don't think he will be fit. It will be too soon for him to be in the squad."

Read More http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/fulham-fc/2013/02/07/82029-32769530/?#ixzz2KKDyQ6gw