more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Norwich vs Fulham match thread

Started by Walsh, February 09, 2013, 10:58:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jelmo

FC Silver Fox

Frimpong worries me. He could easily get a  2nd yellow and be off. He seems quite naive with some of his tackling.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Ordar

Has the Norwich keeper had anything at all to do? Its just not good enough going forward

JIMMY D

Is it just me or is Ruiz just standing around watching the game?

..Kya.ffc..

Emmanuelson and Kara on in second half, I hope.
Beers may have been involved in this post.

rusty shackleford

Ordar

Quote from: ..Kya.ffc.. on February 09, 2013, 03:50:31 PM
Emmanuelson and Kara on in second half, I hope.

I was thinking Dejagah for Ruiz

IranianCottager

Ruiz is useless on the right flank...
Put in Dejagah to add speed to the game, Fulham is playing at walking pace.

ffcbulgaria

That's it for Berbatov in the starting 11. 45 minutes gone and we managed impressive 1 shot on/off goal.....

Bassey the warrior

Good debuts for Frimpong and Manolev, Sidwell and Frimpong bossing midfield. Defensively very good. Offensively very tame. Duff and Ruiz need to do far more and Berbatov needs to push up. Rodallega has had no service.

FC Silver Fox

Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: ffcbulgaria on February 09, 2013, 03:51:49 PM
That's it for Berbatov in the starting 11. 45 minutes gone and we managed impressive 1 shot on goal.....

Why blame Berbatov? He's been the best of the four offensive players. Duff and Ruiz have been invisible.

Gezza

Another half without a shot on goal.. Jol it dosen't work with Berba

Berbasilk_111

berbatov just doesnt fit in this side....hindarance

jarv

After some improvement, Mr. Jol restores normal service. SLOW, SLOW, SLOW....Ruiz is a complete waste of space and has been for at least 2 months. Did Fulham have one shot. Bloody awful stuff.....again!!! Someone tell Jol this is a 6 pointer.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on February 09, 2013, 03:52:06 PM
Ruiz  =  jet lag?

I don't think so. I think he's just suffering from complacency syndrome. Dejagah or Emanuelson for Ruiz.

God The Mechanic

Frimpong won't last the full 90, and would honestly take him off now.  Nne of the front 4 have really done much, so cases could be made to replace any of them really.  Roda has run around a bit mind...

Thought's on Manolev so far?  Seems quite positionally unaware at first glance, but done ok.

fulhamking

tslyon

So, how do we turn possession football into attacking football?

ffcbulgaria

Quote from: The Moose on February 09, 2013, 03:52:36 PM
Quote from: ffcbulgaria on February 09, 2013, 03:51:49 PM
That's it for Berbatov in the starting 11. 45 minutes gone and we managed impressive 1 shot on goal.....

Why blame Berbatov? He's been the best of the four offensive players. Duff and Ruiz have been invisible.

Im sorry but it might be just coincidence, that when he plays we take like 2 shots in 90 minutes and when he doesnt we do it about 15 times.
If that's the case i'm taking my words back!