watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Norwich vs Fulham match thread

Started by Walsh, February 09, 2013, 10:58:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elgreenio

hmmm, would like to see Urby for Frimpong at half time. Would say it's a poor attacking display but it's not really been attacking has it.

Manolev looks shaky and Frimpong is really off the pace.
touch my camera through the fence

Lighthouse

Just didn't do enough in the final third. Frimpong looks another Etuhu but early days. Otherwise we look comfortable without doing enough. Must give better balls to Rodders and get Duff into the game. We miss the pace up the wings and with Ruiz not doing enough up the pitch we could do with something happening on that wing.

Poor corners so a pretty average first half.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

tslyon

Quote from: ffcbulgaria on February 09, 2013, 03:54:07 PM
Quote from: The Moose on February 09, 2013, 03:52:36 PM
Quote from: ffcbulgaria on February 09, 2013, 03:51:49 PM
That's it for Berbatov in the starting 11. 45 minutes gone and we managed impressive 1 shot on goal.....

Why blame Berbatov? He's been the best of the four offensive players. Duff and Ruiz have been invisible.

Im sorry but it might be just coincidence, that when he plays we take like 2 shots in 90 minutes and when he doesnt we do it about 15 times.
If that's the case i'm taking my words back!

Ruiz is there.  Look for the guy giving the ball away with every possession.  You'll see him...

..Kya.ffc..

Quote from: Ordar on February 09, 2013, 03:51:18 PM
Quote from: ..Kya.ffc.. on February 09, 2013, 03:50:31 PM
Emmanuelson and Kara on in second half, I hope.

I was thinking Dejagah for Ruiz

Missed last game and am curious to se Urby ;O But yea ruiz havent shown much.
Beers may have been involved in this post.

bigalffc

the only time ruiz plays the ball he gives it away - lets have dejagah
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Sector9

If you think this is bad, look at QPR's stats.....

34% possession and 0 shots

Bassey the warrior

That's it for Berbatov in the starting 11. 45 minutes gone and we managed impressive 1 shot on goal.....

Why blame Berbatov? He's been the best of the four offensive players. Duff and Ruiz have been invisible.

Im sorry but it might be just coincidence, that when he plays we take like 2 shots in 90 minutes and when he doesnt we do it about 15 times.

I don't see how you can blame him today. My only problem is he drops too deep and doesn't break a sweat to get in the box. He didn't do this for Man Utd or Spurs. He's playing the trequaratista role and Jol needs to encourage him to play further up the pitch. Ruiz should be the player dropping that deep.

grandad

Berba needs to be in the box with Rodders. Ruiz looks jet lagged. Dejagha & Urby on for Duff & Ruiz
Where there's a will there's a wife

FFCfan

Well he did more crosses than our wingers, so maybe there are other problems in the team as well

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: elgreenio on February 09, 2013, 03:54:32 PM
hmmm, would like to see Urby for Frimpong at half time. Would say it's a poor attacking display but it's not really been attacking has it.

Manolev looks shaky and Frimpong is really off the pace.

No no no. If Frimpong is coming off it needs to be for someone more disciplined than Emanuelson, Karagounis. If we lose the central midfield battle we will concede.

Boggers

Painfully obvious we're rubbish with Berbatov. Ruiz frustrating. Frimpong lively, the Bulgarian is no Sascha. I'd like to see Urby and Ashkan - Norwich are there for the taking.
"I never comment on referees and I'm not about to break the habit of a lifetime for that prat" - Ron Atkinson

http://alrightbeav.wordpress.com/

@shutuposhea

JIMMY D

If we lose this 1-0 it's going to bloody hurt. They are such a bad team...

Max Headroom

keith

According to the club on Twitter, Ruiz has added to his game by winning headers and tackles. Really?????.

..Kya.ffc..

Quote from: JIMMY D on February 09, 2013, 04:01:43 PM
If we lose this 1-0 it's going to bloody hurt. They are such a bad team...

But still seemed more dangerous than us in first half..
Beers may have been involved in this post.

jelmo

From bbc live text:

There is a strong stench of manure around Carrow Road and it is coming from the pitch rather than the fields of East Anglia. Norwich v Fulham will have to have a storming second half to justify the neutrals setting the video.

Wingnut

Just willing us to get a goal. Norwich look off the pace and three points here would fantastic. Berbatov is taking the pace out of our play when he drops off to get the ball. A loss here would be hard to stomach.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

ffcbulgaria

Quote from: Sector9 on February 09, 2013, 03:58:16 PM
If you think this is bad, look at QPR's stats.....

34% possession and 0 shots

60% and 1 shot is not so much better, i dont think so

jarv

Again, I ask, what does Jol do in preparation? norwich are crap, they are in a dreadful run of form and Jols sets out to defend and play as slow as possible. The fans deserve their money back on this one so far.

Alfayedslovechild

Sky saying that either side don't want to lose and cancelling eacother out.