https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anybody watching Villa v W Ham?

Started by St Eve, February 10, 2013, 02:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Eve

Two of the worst sides I have seen this season. Both deserve to go down

Roberty

You obviously haven't been paying attention to what the experts have written on this board - we have the worst team and the worst manager to go with it.
Haven't we?
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

St Eve

You are right. I missed all that although I now know that Ruiz is useless and Berbatov is slow and should both be dropped which should make us a better team. If only our incompetent manager would read this board

sipwell

Probably also explains why West Ham have more points than Fulham!
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Walsh

Did anyone see Fulham vs Norwich yesterday?! ROFL

TWO OF THE WORST TEAMS THIS SEASON!

Berserker

I personally think that West Ham and Fulham are pretty equal
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

filham

So, Villa won and are now out of the bottom 3 leaving us only 6 points clear of Reading who are 3rd from bottom.

We have but 6 games left at the Cottage ,including Chelsea,Arsenal and Liverpool and we need 3 wins and 2 draws for safety. Remember we don't do away wins so the Stoke, QPR and Reading games are going to be massive must win 6 pointers.

Only one shot on target yesterday, this is not encouraging, we are facing the prospect of a sticky end to the season.

jarv

watching villa v wham made me feel a bit better about Fulham's performance yesterday. to be honest, the bottom 8 are all about as bad as each other.

Logicalman

Quote from: filham on February 10, 2013, 05:48:16 PM
So, Villa won and are now out of the bottom 3 leaving us only 6 points clear of Reading who are 3rd from bottom.

So easy to take things out of context though.
To add " and 5 teams " to that brings it a little closer to being in context.

If we were 17th and 6 points above Reading, then more concern, but as the old adage says: " You don't have to be faster than the Tiger, just faster than the other guy"

St Eve

At least Reading and the Saints are trying to play there way out of trouble. QPR are probably doomed. I only hated them when Hughes managed them. I would rather they stayed up but it is unlikely. Villa are awful and I think they will go down. Wigan have ridden their luck too many times. W Ham are free falling and will sweat it out until the last game (Carroll looks so average, Cole is done and Chamkah (spelling) is not good enough.

Riverside

Quote from: jarv on February 10, 2013, 06:08:38 PM
watching villa v wham made me feel a bit better about Fulham's performance yesterday. to be honest, the bottom 8 are all about as bad as each other.

Bottom 10

JackyFulham90

My prediction

10th - Fulham
11th - Stoke
12th - Newcastle
13th - Sunderland
14th - West Ham
15th - Southampton
16th - Reading
17th - Aston Villa
18th - Norwich
19th - Wigan
20th - QPR

YankeeJim

Truth be told, even at our current point production, 5 teams below us have to better and in most cases much better than us. I'd throw West Ham in there, making it 6 teams since they are only a point above us and we have goal differential. We will be fine. I don't see Europa but if we can latch onto someof these loaned players, we could easily do it next season.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.