watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fernando Torres

Started by fulhaman, February 22, 2013, 11:21:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhaman

Big question here. I know he has been rubbish for a while now. But would you take him for 10 million. You never know with the pressure off he may play better

sipwell

Pressure off? I doubt that. Regardless of the club he plays for, he will always have his label and always have to beat expectations...
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

fulhaman

He would defo fill the new stand with his name and berb. Just dont know if that will relegate us

BraveDaveFFC

Of course we would take him for 10 million, however, even if they sold him they would still get at least 25 million for him!! I know it was a hypathetical question and my hypathetical response is YES - I would love to see him playing for us! Would he accept 50k a week though?? lol

fulhaman

They would never in a million years get 25 million for him. I reckon he will be off to america or Russia 15 million max he would be sold for. I reckon he would be on massive wages.

Forever Fulham

Given his extended spell of ineffectiveness as a scorer, why would you want him?  Against both good defenders and not so good, he doesn't score anymore.  Yes, we all remember the dynamic player he once was, how effective he once was. 

Matt Inglis

They'd get 15m for him probably from a team like Anzhi. Possibly a large bid from Atletico as there's already the link there. I wouldn't take him, it seems more like a hassle having him in the team than a benefit for Chelsea.
There's only one Emma's burger stand.