watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

djag was excellent today.

Started by Slaphead in Qatar, February 23, 2013, 02:41:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slaphead in Qatar

Storming down the wing. Strong in winning the ball back. Hope people don't focus on his penalty giveaway

Bassey the warrior

MasterHaynes

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on February 23, 2013, 02:41:41 PM
Storming down the wing. Strong in winning the ball back. Hope people don't focus on his penalty giveaway
He was unlucky, many times you see the ball canon off a chest or leg on to the hand and the referee ignores it especially if its the home side, our misfortune is having Probert as Referee

jarv

agree too, surely he can only get better with confident performances like today.

ron

Agree. He has the strength over the ball to let us impose ourselves on the opposition. Something we don't do nearly enough !

sipwell

If he only could have an end product (like Dembélé), he would be extraordinarily outstanding. But today he was very, very strong. In fact, all of the team was strong!
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Logicalman

Ash has rarely had a bad game for us. Especially in comparison to his team-mates. The guy has skill, and is a trier, and with that combination it puts him in the Duffy mold. As he gains more confidence and Prem skill, he will come into his own, and start bossing the forward midfield area.

zschwartz

he's got real quality. combines very well with riether. the dejagah / berbatov / ruiz combinations were at times encouraging, even though ruiz didn't have the best match today. surely a player capable of playing in jol's ideal style.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: MasterHaynes on February 23, 2013, 02:44:17 PM
Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on February 23, 2013, 02:41:41 PM
He was unlucky, many times you see the ball canon off a chest or leg on to the hand and the referee ignores it especially if its the home side, our misfortune is having Probert as Referee

It was a stonewall penalty, why did he have his hands up there? But we should've got one too.

DJinNJ

I liked the attempt to catch Begovic off his line. Low chance of success and ended up nowhere near the goal, but wasn't a bad decision as there was no one else around. It was a good idea given the options and it's good to see he had the confidence to try it. Can't complain about the penalty though.

CurryForMario

I can only see him getting better - really looking the part now!
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!

RaySmith

LBNo11

...'Mick' had an excellent game, he grows in confidence and stature, well played...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

JackyFulham90

Dejagah is a good player links really well with Riether, think he will be quality next season

Max Headroom

Burt

He was my man of the match today.

He was all over the park, ran his socks off, looked threatening when running at his man, and was not afraid to get stuck in.

LordNelson

He's fun to watch. Ready for him to break his duck!
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

EJL

Slightly controversial opinion incoming.

I didn't think Dejagah was as good as a lot of you are making out. He still has a huge problem of overcomplicating things and his delivery is really poor. He's getting better though and his partnership with Sascha produces some nice sequences down the right.

IranianCottager

He really needs a goal, once he does he will be full of confidence and can do even better.
I just finished watching the second-half (couldn't watch it earlier), and besides the penalty scene, I thought Dejagah was great. Provided a headache for Stoke's defense, and Dejagah even had some solid defensive work.
He is in much better shape than he was when he first came to Fulham. Many of you here were pleased with his performance earlier this season vs Arsenal, but I always said he is capable of much better. This is what I was talking about. :)

HatterDon

I quite like the guy. Next to Riether and Berbatov, he's been our best acquisition this season.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel