watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

End-of-game hug

Started by GodfatherJol, February 23, 2013, 07:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GodfatherJol

My stream cut off almost as soon as the final whistle went, but apparently the whole team went to Schwarzer and they all had a big group hug to celebrate. Anyone got a picture of it?

Mr-ska

Riether and Hangleland came right up to the Hammersmith End..   wish id got a piccy!!

Jambo

Not after the game but love this pic of the VERY unpopular with the players Martin Jol!!!

We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

Airfix

rusty shackleford

Was a great moment. Its moments like those that give you the faint hope that Hangeland will stay beyond the summer.

A Humble Man

They played and looked like a real team today it was great to see.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

sunburywhite

Did anyone notice that when the final whistle went Berba clenched his fisted and said "YES"

He clearly wants Fulham to win
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

psand22

I think the whole team had a huge smile and a sigh of relief, when the final whistle came.  This was a big win to keep up looking up and not back down.  You could see how big a win it was with the group hugs. 

LukeJennings

I absolutely loved the way Berbatov celebrated and ran to Jol today when many other players would have gone crazy into the corner flag after scoring such a sweet goal!
Twitter; @lukealele

My YouTube channel - http://m.youtube.com/user/LukeJennings9

Please subscribe!

GodfatherJol

Quote from: Airfix on February 23, 2013, 08:38:14 PM
Best I can find:

Quote from: rusty shackleford on February 23, 2013, 08:47:38 PM
Was a great moment. Its moments like those that give you the faint hope that Hangeland will stay beyond the summer.

Hangeland's really going for the hug there! I don't think we can doubt his commitment to the team, nor his performance (today at least), but there's nothing we can do if he wants to go back to Norway. He produced one of the moments of the game today when he lifted up Lee Probert too!

farfouille

Quote from: sunburywhite on February 23, 2013, 10:08:21 PM
Did anyone notice that when the final whistle went Berba clenched his fisted and said "YES"

Yes, I saw that, but why wouldn't he want Fulham to win? Is anyone still doubting his commitment? Personally, I think that he's more motivated here then he ever was at Man Utd. I think he sees himself as a leader in the team, so I would say that he really cares about the club.
"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

GodfatherJol

Invalid Tweet ID Here's the hug, you can always count on Mrs.Schwarzer!

GodfatherJol

Invalid Tweet ID Brede clinging for dear life here.

irishfulham

Quote from: GodfatherJol on February 23, 2013, 11:10:32 PM
Best I can find:

Hangeland's really going for the hug there! I don't think we can doubt his commitment to the team, nor his performance (today at least), but there's nothing we can do if he wants to go back to Norway. He produced one of the moments of the game today when he lifted up Lee Probert too!
completely forgot about that so funny

McBridefan1

Quote from: sunburywhite on February 23, 2013, 10:08:21 PM

He was shaking his fist, why you hug goal keeper? I score goal, HUG ME!

McBridefan1

Quote from: irishfulham on February 24, 2013, 03:12:32 AM
Best I can find:

Four guys who have been poo on all year, congratulating themselves, since berbatov will get all the credit from the media et al...

PokerMatt

Quote from: McBridefan1 on February 24, 2013, 11:02:54 AM
Quote from: irishfulham on February 24, 2013, 03:12:32 AM
Best I can find:

Four guys who have been sh1t on all year, congratulating themselves, since berbatov will get all the credit from the media et al...

I think he meant the lifting up of probert. Was funny and good of a player who had been sent off by the same ref just months ago.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

LBNo11

Quote from: Jambo on February 23, 2013, 08:12:25 PM
Not after the game but love this pic of the VERY unpopular with the players Martin Jol!!!

...Berbatov ran towards his manager and the players ran towards and hugged the scorer, but Jol lovers can put whatever spin they want on it...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

McBridefan1

Quote from: LBNo11 on February 24, 2013, 02:28:38 PM
Quote from: Jambo on February 23, 2013, 08:12:25 PM

...Berbatov ran towards his manager and the players ran towards and hugged the scorer, but Jol lovers can put whatever spin they want on it...

I love JAG, but my man is way too into that hug... just back it down a little brotha.