watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I feel goooodddddddddd....

Started by FC Silver Fox, February 25, 2013, 10:41:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FC Silver Fox

Its amazing how a great win can make you feel so good for so long. Its almost better than sex... almost.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Airfix

fulhaman

It made me weekend feel much better. I believe we have a good chance against Sunderland.

Mr-ska

Im suprised you remember Brian x   :005:

jarv

Remember what? sex or a Fulham win?

Berserker

Ideal situation if you where a female  Fulham fan would be to date a Fulham footballer, then you could have your cake and eat it ;-)
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Burt

Mr FC sir, have you been at "le vin et fromage" again??

:wine:

sipwell

Quote from: Burt on February 25, 2013, 05:23:21 PM
Mr FC sir, have you been at "le vin et fromage" again??

:wine:

He has morphed into a cheese himself. Last time I saw him, he smelled like Brie!
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Berserker

Ah Mr B had his favourite dish containing a huge hanging meat skewer last week in Ieper, Is that a Belgian dish Mr Sipwell?

- Martin Luther King Jr.

sipwell

Quote from: Berserker on February 25, 2013, 07:08:12 PM
Ah Mr B had his favourite dish containing a huge hanging meat skewer last week in Ieper, Is that a Belgian dish Mr Sipwell?

What is "huge hanging"?

Berserker

It's on the Hotel Arianne menu. It's a device they put on your plate rather like a banana hanger, but instead of banana's they hang a skewer of pieces of meat, rather like a skewer of meat, peppers, onions that is put on a Barbecue in the UK

- Martin Luther King Jr.

sipwell

Quote from: Berserker on February 25, 2013, 07:50:23 PM
It's on the Hotel Arianne menu. It's a device they put on your plate rather like a banana hanger, but instead of banana's they hang a skewer of pieces of meat, rather like a skewer of meat, peppers, onions that is put on a Barbecue in the UK

Never heard of it. I know skewers but never seen it on a banana hanger (had to google that too by the way). My countrymen are a weird bunch, especially those from and around Ypres (you know my place of origin ;-) )

Berserker

Well even now we have a chuckle about a Christmas market we went to at Ypres a few years back, one stall that was particularly popular with the locals were selling hugh old fashioned looking mens pants! Anyway you going all French now that you live in Brussels  saying Ypres instead of Ieper ;-)

- Martin Luther King Jr.

sipwell

Quote from: Berserker on February 25, 2013, 08:10:07 PM
Well even now we have a chuckle about a Christmas market we went to at Ypres a few years back, one stall that was particularly popular with the locals were selling hugh old fashioned looking mens pants! Anyway you going all French now that you live in Brussels  saying Ypres instead of Ieper ;-)

Ypres is its English name too ;-)

Berserker

- Martin Luther King Jr.