watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

When are we going to

Started by Alfayedslovechild, February 25, 2013, 08:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alfayedslovechild

Turn over a top 4 club this season? Normally we do, but I've got a feeling we won't this season due to our poor home form.

I'd love to turn Spurs over at their place but can't see that happening. We have a chance with maybe Arsenal or Chelsea at home but I'd settle for a long awaited thumping of QPR. Now that I can see happening.

Jimpav

Chelsea or Arsenal.

Both are pretty vulnerable and we've come within a spot kick of beating Chelski a couple of times these last few years.

JackyFulham90

Burt

Chelsea.

You heard it here first.

Well, third actually, after Jimpav and Jacky.

They are (by their standards) having a tough season, and it is clear that playing for a gaffer who is only interim has impacted their motivation. The fact that the fans don't like Rafa helps too, of course.

mangoputney

we are due one... token turn over's make massive difference

ie

Naarwich alone have taken 9 points at home off Arse / Manu / Everton

lose those points they'd be looking over their shoulder

QPR gifted 7 points off of SW6 so far this season, if we or the blues had bothered to turn up they'd be buried already :$
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

Frankie-Peter Taylor

sipwell

QPR! You heard it here first!
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

SP

Quote from: Alfayedslovechild on February 25, 2013, 08:39:10 PM
We have a chance with maybe Arsenal or Chelsea at home but I'd settle for a long awaited thumping of QPR.

Not sure we've had to wait too long since the last thumping of QPR?

HatterDon

Well, yes, we should beat QPR, but the gentle lovechild was asking about a "top four" team.

I want us to kick The Undead out of the top four. This is our year to beat Chelsea. We could easily have won our last two league matches against them at the Dogtrack. We need to send them back up the road with their tails between their legs.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Jambo

Won't have a much better chance than against Arsenal or Chelsea at the moment, both are very poor at the moment
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

timmyg

When's the Chelsea match thats in a fortnight or so (presumably) going to be rescheduled to?
"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever." -- Terrelle Pryor, on Michael Vick

sipwell

Quote from: HatterDon on February 25, 2013, 11:19:04 PM
Well, yes, we should beat QPR, but the gentle lovechild was asking about a "top four" team.

I want us to kick The Undead out of the top four. This is our year to beat Chelsea. We could easily have won our last two league matches against them at the Dogtrack. We need to send them back up the road with their tails between their legs.

QPR is a top 4 team. Just read their press releases before the season started.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

FFC1987

I think Arsenal, such a hit or miss team but when they get it right, they can storm through teams.

Mr K.Dilkington

If Lampard doesn't play I could definitely see us beating Chelsea at home, considering how close it's been/well we've played in that fixture in recent years.
Foolish ham

cebu

Quote from: sipwell on February 26, 2013, 02:50:54 PM
Quote from: HatterDon on February 25, 2013, 11:19:04 PM

QPR is a top 4 team. Just read their press releases before the season started.

A top 4 side indeed ... or at least pretty close to the top 4 in the Championship.

Travers Barney

I'd love Fulham to assist in the process of making Chelsea a team outside of the top 4.

coyw
We are the whites

filham

We have Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool  to play at the Cottage before the end of the season, a win against any of those wouldd be mouthwatering and while possible I dont think it will happen. All three are desperate to grab a European place.

A Humble Man

Quote from: filham on February 26, 2013, 08:23:23 PM
We have Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool  to play at the Cottage before the end of the season, a win against any of those wouldd be mouthwatering and while possible I dont think it will happen. All three are desperate to grab a European place.

We beat all three of them and we are looking for a European place.
We Are Fulham, Believe.