watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Your Football Wishlist

Started by valdeingruo, February 27, 2013, 12:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valdeingruo

The topic is simple. It can be Fulham related or even a change in the rules.

Mine are:

Allow some sort of video technology, even if it is post game.
I mean the pundits get to see it and can make a call almost seconds after it occurs. Im sure theres enough money to employ a "video ref". It could make the difference between a goal or even a card. Ie huth

Punish the "simulators" its diving plain put. I dont care if its considered gamesmanship. Its working its way down to the younger players and it needs to stop.

Fulham to win the FA cup.

Fulham to win in Europe

Heck Fulham to win the league!

A JAR SCORED Free kick
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

fulhamfan

Stop giving ex footballers pundit jobs. apart from gary neville they are awful and all have hidden agendas depending on who they are friends with. some cant even pronounce players names properly, it does my head in.

Northern Cottager

David Attenborough as a pundit would be amazing. Morgan Freeman as his right hand man.

Burt

HatterDon

A Fulham side with:

2 conventional wingers
a striker who can play with his back to goal
another Thames Barrier [I don't think we'll ever see anything to duplicate what we saw during the Hodgson/Hughes era, mind, but I can dream]
an MAF that lives forever
an FA Cup Winners trophy in the case
12 consecutive victories over Chelsea
a Europa League Championship trophy in the case
a League Cup Winners trophy in the case
no Americans in the squad

That'll do for a start.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Berserker

I wish I didn't get stressed out and depressed about how Fulham play.  I wish I could be more chilled out about it
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

valdeingruo

Quote from: Berserker on February 27, 2013, 05:58:52 PM
I wish I didn't get stressed out and depressed about how Fulham play.  I wish I could be more chilled out about it

Comes with the territory though, if you think about it
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

jarv

Mid table, occasional Europe for the next 10 years (or more).

Consistant home form, as it was for the last few seasons, combined with attractive football.

When I hit retirement, possibly return to UK for about 2 months and go to every match during that period.

Quite modest wish list for me.

jarv

I forgot the most important, meet a bunch of all you FoFers for a pint or three.

HatterDon

Quote from: jarv on February 27, 2013, 07:04:36 PM
I forgot the most important, meet a bunch of all you FoFers for a pint or three.

The best part of any trip. They're special people.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

bill taylors apprentice

A restriction on the number of foreign players in all teams of the PL and FL. A minimum number of players in each team must be available to play for the national team.

Some kind of wage cap with a bonus system for those that play rather than sit in the stand.

TV money to subsidize season ticket prices, making genuine reductions.

Video review, one review per half for each team asking the referee to reassess his decision.

Players charged for offenses hi lighted by tv regardless of the referee's decision at the time.

The redevelopment of the putney end (after the riverside) with the opening up of bishops park to allow access around to the riverside

FFCByTheRiver

Quote from: HatterDon on February 27, 2013, 04:30:36 PM
A Fulham side with:

2 conventional wingers
a striker who can play with his back to goal
another Thames Barrier [I don't think we'll ever see anything to duplicate what we saw during the Hodgson/Hughes era, mind, but I can dream]
an MAF that lives forever
an FA Cup Winners trophy in the case
12 consecutive victories over Chelsea
a Europa League Championship trophy in the case
a League Cup Winners trophy in the case
no Americans in the squad

That'll do for a start.

Another couple of Americans in the squad.

Forever Fulham

A limited number of manager challenges, per half, to diving, offsides, hand balls, fouls in the box, calling for a video replay with the then-current technology, at the ready just off field, giving the ref the power to reverse such watershed decisions based on clear contradictory visual evidence on video.   Goal line video technology implemented, like the kind they have covering the base and side lines in tennis now.  A clear and publicised ownership succession plan now in contemplation of MAF's eventual departure.  Maintaining the look and feel of what make Craven Cottage a special place, historically, while adding amenities and seats. 

Make home game children's tickets affordable no matter who the opponent is.   Punish clubs severely for tolerating racist and violent fan behavior.

Enter the Frei

To sign Zlatan Ibrahimovic and see just how beautiful a partnership of him and Berbs would be.

A Riise free kick and a Wembley trip would be my two realistic wishes though along with retrospective action on divers.

Oh and Woy leading England to a world cup victory would be right up there as well ;)