Started by Me-ate-Live, innit??, March 02, 2013, 02:07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Mark Halsey  is the ref

usual  recent team

all the new guys  and Hughes on the bench

IranianCottager

Line-up:
Schwarzer - Riether, Senderos, Hangeland, Riise - Dejagah, Sidwell, Karagounis, Duff - Ruiz, Berbatov

Bench:
Etheridge, Hughes, Richardson, Frimpong, Emanuelson, Rodallega, Petric

JIMMY D

IranianCottager

Sunderland team:
Mignolet - Gardner, Bramble, N'Diaye, O'Shea - Sessegnon, Larsson, Colback, Johnson - Graham, Fletcher

IranianCottager

Quote from: JIMMY D on March 02, 2013, 02:10:19 PM
Same team... Hmmmmmmmm.
Well, why not? It worked great vs Stoke.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Thanks IC ...tried to copy the actual team sheet from Twatter ....it didn't work  fp.gif

cottage cheese

would have maybe put the rod on over ruiz in this game. Give us an outlet upfront so dimi can play off him

Azeedo

Quote from: cottage cheese on March 02, 2013, 02:15:27 PM
would have maybe put the rod on over ruiz in this game. Give us an outlet upfront so dimi can play off him
Rod is a waste of space and it hardly does anything good.

cottage cheese

Quote from: Azeedo on March 02, 2013, 02:17:23 PM

disagree, he runs the channels splitting the defence, I can say the same for Ruiz as he has hardly done anything in the last few games to be fair

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Steven Lewis Doctor ......................Is there always a doctor on the bench ??

Rupert

Quote from: KCat on March 02, 2013, 02:19:21 PM
Steven Lewis Doctor ......................Is there always a doctor on the bench ??

Yes. Usually we have two at Fulham games, one for the crowd and one for the team. The opposition usually have a doctor on their bench too.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Lighthouse

Away from home we need pace and there just is no pace up front without Rodders. I fear another no shots and slow build up.

We now rely entirely on controlling midfield and hoping our wingers can push on and Berbatov doesn't have too come deep and is supported by midfield runners.

It hasn't worked yet away from home. Let's hope it does today.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Humbled

LOL, would love to know how much of a Ruiz fan u are?

this formation all depends on Berbatov, like someone said above if he drops deep it doesnt work. against Stoke he stayed up top more than any other game so far this season, its not my favoured starting 11 but if it works and we get a win i am happy.

hopefully Urby will get more game time...

MJG

lazy reply

Humbled

Quote from: MJG on March 02, 2013, 02:39:57 PM
lazy reply

its a question of having a broader knowledge than some i guess mate

cottage cheese

Quote from: Humbled on March 02, 2013, 02:43:27 PM
lazy reply

not really mate.

Stoke were awful against us hence why we were allowed the space etc. We are playing away from home against a team looking to get out of a rut. Ruiz for me has shown glimpses of talent but largely has been poor. With the formation today I reckon we may get 1-2 shots on target..unless we finally click (going by other games I doubt it). Hugo offers us pace and an output up front to allow dimi to slot behind and work his magic without us losing any bodies up front. If dimi decides to drop deep then we will have no one upfront....which is how most away games have been this year

Humbled

Quote from: cottage cheese on March 02, 2013, 02:47:44 PM
lazy reply

not really mate.

Stoke were awful against us hence why we were allowed the space etc. We are playing away from home against a team looking to get out of a rut. Ruiz for me has shown glimpses of talent but largely has been poor. With the formation today I reckon we may get 1-2 shots on target..unless we finally click (going by other games I doubt it). Hugo offers us pace and an output up front to allow dimi to slot behind and work his magic without us losing any bodies up front. If dimi decides to drop deep then we will have no one upfront....which is how most away games have been this year

i was saying the fella saying Rodders is a waste has the lesser knowledge pal.... u seem to have taken it the other way lol im a massive Rodders fan and wouldnt have Ruiz in my starting 11 home or away

*nothing against Ruiz he has alot of ability but when Berba drops which he does most of the time they then play a similar role and take away our attacking presence

Humbled

for ur reference i would have

DUFF                      URBY
            BERBA
          RODDERS

*possibly Dejagah for Duff

cottage cheese

Quote from: Humbled on March 02, 2013, 02:49:54 PM
lazy reply

not really mate.

i was saying the fella saying Rodders is a waste has the lesser knowledge pal.... u seem to have taken it the other way lol im a massive Rodders fan and wouldnt have Ruiz in my starting 11 home or away

*nothing against Ruiz he has alot of ability but when Berba drops which he does most of the time they then play a similar role and take away our attacking presence

my apologies ha. I just cant stand people who abuse rodders when hes hardly been given a run of games!

Humbled

Quote from: cottage cheese on March 02, 2013, 02:58:25 PM
Quote from: Humbled on March 02, 2013, 02:49:54 PM
lazy reply

not really mate.

my apologies ha. I just cant stand people who abuse rodders when hes hardly been given a run of games!

agree mate... when we lose and he or Petric have started we rarely see them for the next game and yet when we lose and dont have a single shot with Ruiz n Berba they get chance after chance...
as i said nothing against Berba and Ruiz but as i said previous when Berba drops they both play a similar style and take from our attacking options

that being said i fancy 2 or 3.1 today