watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham Hall of Shame

Started by Holders, March 04, 2013, 07:35:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holders

Inspired by the Hall of Fame topic, what about suggestions for the opposite?

My suggestions:

Malcolm Webster - goalkeeper who could snatch defeat from the jaws of victory
Ernie Clay - tried to sell us out
Lawrie Sanchez - nearly took us down and has the audacity to claim that he saved us!
MOTD - always put us on last
C*****a for just existing

I'm sure thare are others but I hesitate to add too many players who may have tried their best despite being useless.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

JBH

Zat Knight
Ahmed Elrich
Lee Cook
Steve Marley
Lauwrie Sanchez

Fletchino

Thomas radzinski when we signed him I thought I was a good signing however I soon realised he was not the player I thought. Poor crossing poor shooting not a team player weak and scared of the ball or challange.

JBH

Quote from: FLETCHINO on March 04, 2013, 08:51:45 AM
Thomas radzinski when we signed him I thought I was a good signing however I soon realised he was not the player I thought. Poor crossing poor shooting not a team player weak and scared of the ball or challange.

Sorry disagree he scored some important goals for the club and always put in a shift for the team (just my opinion)

Chrisg3

Please dont forget Frank Large, worst deal in Fulham history or was it Steve Marlet

leonffc

John Panstil for fooling everyone that he was a footballer by running around the pitch after to paper over the cracks.
Oh and he stabbed his wife in the eye.

Lee Cook is an obvious.

And as mentioned, Sanchez is a cert

Lighthouse

Good grief nobody has mentioned David Bulstrode. A list of one is all you need.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

fulhamfan

Mr K.Dilkington

*Tony Warner
*Zat Knight
*Senderos (Up for debate)
*Ahmed Elrich
*Sanchez
*Marlet
*Lee Cook
Foolish ham

Andy_M

One that hasn't been mentioned yet:

Giles Barnes

Rated as a top youth talent but never played a game did he?
@got_maile

Northern Cottager

Quote from: FFC to the Max on March 04, 2013, 11:13:56 AM
*Tony Warner

Warner is a right plank. Watched North End V's Millwall a few years back and he had a spat with some kid ballboy back in the day. Proper nob.

This I might add was even before he played for us.

The Equalizer

The members of the Fulham Alliance.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Alan

John Watson?
Aiden Newhouse?
Peter Baah?
Why would you kill it, kill it, kill it before it dies?

rusty shackleford

Dejan Stefanovic
Michael Brown

Fletchino

Quote from: JBH on March 04, 2013, 09:40:57 AM
Quote from: FLETCHINO on March 04, 2013, 08:51:45 AM

Sorry disagree he scored some important goals for the club and always put in a shift for the team (just my opinion)

I may look back through the stats now you've said that. when he came I did think it was a great signing but towards the end of his stay I could not stand him maybe I expted to much!

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Contract rebels, Louis Saha & Clint Dempsey

Criminal, Ahmad Elrich

http://www.mid-day.com/sports/2011/may/250511-Ex-Fulham-gun-drug-charges.htm

HatterDon

I'm not nuts about these "who's your least favorite Fulham player" threads, but I especially don't understand the "Hall of Shame" nominations for Lee Cook, Jari Litmanen, and Giles Barnes. Someone please tell me how many matches were lost by the play of any of these three guys. The fact that we signed them and they didn't manage to get any -- or barely any -- pitch time seems to exclude them from threads like this.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

MOR :

The one & only...The horrible "Mark Cooper"...utter dogshite...with a helping of vomit...

irishfulham

1 game i have ever been just 1 not 2 not 3 just one measly fulham game i have been able to go to which was fulham-middlesborough and i was sitting behind the goals in the hammy end (unreal atmosphere) anyway back on topic the 1 game i go see we lose why ? tony f-ing warner makes the worst blunder ever to concede the goal therefore hes top of my list very good game though medo scored that goal mcbride equalised on 15 miniutes and in doing so banjaxed his knee and was out till after christmas as i recall then i think it was downing scored to make it 2-1 and some1 cant remember who had the ball in the back of the borough net on 85 min only for mark swartzer ( cant spell his name) pulled it out from behind the line and the goal wasnt given btw mark was playing for borough then any1 remember this game??

Burt

Quote from: irishfulham on March 04, 2013, 05:10:14 PM
1 game i have ever been just 1 not 2 not 3 just one measly fulham game i have been able to go to which was fulham-middlesborough and i was sitting behind the goals in the hammy end (unreal atmosphere) anyway back on topic the 1 game i go see we lose why ? tony f-ing warner makes the worst blunder ever to concede the goal therefore hes top of my list very good game though medo scored that goal mcbride equalised on 15 miniutes and in doing so banjaxed his knee and was out till after christmas as i recall then i think it was downing scored to make it 2-1 and some1 cant remember who had the ball in the back of the borough net on 85 min only for mark swartzer ( cant spell his name) pulled it out from behind the line and the goal wasnt given btw mark was playing for borough then any1 remember this game??

It was Bouba Diop, and led to one of Sky Sports most celebrated pieces of commentary, courtesy of that man Chris Kamara. Check this out:

Chris Kamara Goes CRAZY over Fulham goal