News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What rule changes/new rules would you like to see brought in by FIFA..?

Started by LBNo11, March 08, 2013, 10:08:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletchino

Offside should go back to how it was if your offside your offside simples.

Burt

Artful Dodger

Change this rule where if a forward is 'touched' it is a penalty. Most penalties are so soft these days and then Shearer and Hansen sit there and say it was a penalty because there was 'contact'. Most of the time, the forward is looking for it but refs seem so quick to point to the spot these days for fouls (and handballs) that games change out of nothing. And can someone tell me the rules on handball?
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

MisfitKid

Quote from: sipwell on March 08, 2013, 03:05:40 PM
Personally I would like to see the clock stopped for injuries, corners and substitutions. I am getting a bit bored with the strategies of a lot of clubs to substitute players who walk off the pitch as slowly as possible or players faking an injury just to stall time. The 'added time' does not really work.
In handball, the second the referee blows his whistle (for whatever reason), the clock is stopped. You get more exciting games, less drama and more fairplay as a result.
I couldn't agree more, works well for hockey, they have a separate person who runs the clock.

One I have been saying for years...  When an "injured" fp.gif player receives treatment by a Physio and is removed from the pitch, they must remain out for 2 minutes.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

sipwell

Another thing Jol proposed: if a player goes off injured because of a tackle from the opponent, the opponent has to go off as well for the same length as the treated player.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!