watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The "Senderos was good today" thread

Started by T.G., March 17, 2013, 05:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forever Fulham

I recall defending his abilities and contributions on this board when others were screaming for his head and calling him bad names.  But he looked so good against Spurs in part because of their dead legs, travel fatigue,  and starting lineup.

MasterHaynes

Senderos has always been a player that needed a run of games, he was the same at Arsenal, when he played regularly he performed well, when he was in and out of the team he tried to hard and subsequently made mistakes which unfortunately always resulted in a goal. With the gooner fans on his back his confidence visbly drained.

I have always felt a lot of his mistakes are because he doesn't relax enough and focuses on the man instead of the ball. Confidence is a wonderful thing. As others have pointed out he is 100% committed to Fulhams success and no surprise he signed extension so quickly.

He has always been good at playing the ball out with a few assists to his name this season and is consistently strong in the air. If he plays the remaining games I can only see him getting better as Hangeland and he seem to be developing a good understanding. We no longer appear get the situations where they both went for the ball or neither did as we did in the early part of the season.