more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The "Senderos was good today" thread

Started by T.G., March 17, 2013, 05:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bassey the warrior

Burt

At risk of causing outrage amongst those who love a good witch-hunt, he has actually been pretty solid for some time now.

Today is just a continuing progression in the form we have been seeing from him recently.

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

God The Mechanic

Even covered for a Reither mistake very well.  Just a very, very solid performance.

Rudolph

GodfatherJol

It's always a good sign when you've got a CB who seems anonymous during a game at first glance. Leave the glory to the forwards, Senderos was quietly solid today against one of the best attacks in the league. I'd like to see another CB come in the summer (2 if Brede leaves), but with performances like today, there's no reason Senderos should be dropped.

A Humble Man

We Are Fulham, Believe.

Ordar

He's never as bad as the gloom-mongers would have you believe.

Him and Brede were brilliant today

sipwell

Yup, he put in a good day at the office. We want more!
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Barrie

Credit where due, he did OK today.  Well done, Philippe.   But let's not get too carried away....

Scrumpy

A little while ago, someone posted the number of goals conceded with Big Phil in the team against the number without. We are considerably tighter at the back when Senderos is playing.

Glad he is getting some plaudits today.  :wine:
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Riverside

H has certainly been better with S
H+S certainly our best combination
All S needs to do is cut out the mistake a game - then it would be a great combination .

MaxxiM

Travers Barney

He cares too...you can tell.

Bravo Phillipe

coyw
We are the whites

MasterHaynes

Quote from: Riverside on March 17, 2013, 08:11:18 PM
All S needs to do is cut out the mistake a game - then it would be a great combination .
All our clean sheets this season have come when he has been in the team 065.gif

HatterDon

Quote from: MasterHaynes on March 17, 2013, 08:25:09 PM
Quote from: Riverside on March 17, 2013, 08:11:18 PM
All our clean sheets this season have come when he has been in the team 065.gif

I don't understand this, I've watched countless football matches at various levels over the past 48 years, and I have NEVER seen a player play a game without making a mistake -- not Pele, not Cruyff, not Beckenbauer, not even Bobby Moore. If Senderos has to consistently play better than those four did in order to be "acceptable" to Fulham supporters, I just don't know what to say.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Rudolph

I've always seen the good in him and this extended run in the team is benefiting both parties.  If Brede would extend his contract then we could have a real class partnership at the back for next season.

RaySmith

He's been playing very well in his recent run of games - with much more confidence, and less error prone anxiety. He was a fundamental part of us keeping a clean sheet yesterday.