watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Well done Fulham

Started by JackyFulham90, March 29, 2013, 11:52:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

Brilliant news with Hangeland signing a new 3 year deal, also already have Duff & Senderos signed on for next season, the main one is done now so I hope we focus on signing Riether on a permanent deal, deals for Karagounis , Schwarzer , Diarra signed on 1 year deals with permanent moves for Enoh & Manolev I would see that as a success

Jack Fulham

I would rather see Diarra prove his fitness first before offering him a new deal like we did with Grygera.

filham

With Duff and Hangeland signed up the priority now has to be Reither.

McBridefan1

That seals it for me... Hangeland is a Fulham legend.  :Haynes The Maestro:... No debate, if you disagree you are just wrong.

HatterDon

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on March 29, 2013, 11:52:10 AM
Brilliant news with Hangeland signing a new 3 year deal, also already have Duff & Senderos signed on for next season, the main one is done now so I hope we focus on signing Riether on a permanent deal, deals for Karagounis , Schwarzer , Diarra signed on 1 year deals with permanent moves for Enoh & Manolev I would see that as a success

No new deal for Diarra and no new deal for Karagounis. If we're going to give Stockdale away, I guess we'd better hang on to Schwarzer.

1. Diarra has played fewer than 200 minutes this season IIRC.
2. Karagounis is NOT going to get any faster. I like his heart, but doubt he'll be able to keep up next season.
3. Schwarzer? Third consecutive season of eroding skills, first season of questionable tactical judgment at times. Thankfully for him and for us, the skills and judgment were incredibly high before they started eroding.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Oiseau

I don't think there's much point in Diarra signing another deal given his fitness and injury record.

jmh

As Jol has said in interviews, we have an option to sign Riether than we can exercise unilaterally.  This means that there is no reason to do so until the last possible minute, in case he suffers an injury or something.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: filham on March 29, 2013, 12:45:41 PM
With Duff and Hangeland signed up the priority now has to be Reither.

Agreed. Kara deserves a one year deal to but he'll be happy to stay, Schwarzer should only stay as backup. Petric same.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: jmh on March 29, 2013, 04:38:21 PM
As Jol has said in interviews, we have an option to sign Riether than we can exercise unilaterally.  This means that there is no reason to do so until the last possible minute, in case he suffers an injury or something.

We have an agreed fee, we still have to get him to agree to it. If a bigger club comes in for him we might lose out.

cebu

Quote from: The Moose on March 29, 2013, 04:41:45 PM
Quote from: jmh on March 29, 2013, 04:38:21 PM

We have an agreed fee, we still have to get him to agree to it. If a bigger club comes in for him we might lose out.

Nope - his terms & conditions are also part of the option. But Jol has made it clear in the past that Fulham wouldn't force the issue if Sascha wasn't keen to stay.

JackyFulham90

I would keep Diarra if the wages are right as if we can get him fit he is a top player