watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Match thread

Started by grandad, April 01, 2013, 07:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DevonFFC

Too many way ward passes this game, I have seen 3 already and they have punished us for it

Lighthouse

Really shouldn't have given them a sniff. Ruiz needs to get involved a bit more. We should finish this off so no mistakes now please.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

btings

Changing my forum name to "Hangeland backheel".

Time to shut the door on these clowns.  COYW.

sipwell

Quote from: ollienixs on April 01, 2013, 08:45:41 PM
Too many way ward passes this game, I have seen 3 already and they have punished us for it
Quote from: Lighthouse on April 01, 2013, 08:50:18 PM
Really shouldn't have given them a sniff. Ruiz needs to get involved a bit more. We should finish this off so no mistakes now please.

What is this boys? A whiff of negativity after a brilliant half of football?
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Count Berbatov

Congrats to all my Fulham friends! Things are shaping good...hope I dont jinx it
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

Admin

We always do it, we always give the other team a sniff just before half time. They'll have something to come out for now and will literally through the kitchen sink at us.

This second half will really test us now. I just hope we can hold on or capitalize on what we've built.

Barrie

No reason for ANY negativity after that half.  Brilliant stuff from the boys.

Enter the Frei

we've been fantastic all half, but we've given them a chance now. Reckon we've still got this though they don't look that dangerous we just need to be sensible and controlled in possession.

Willard

QPR will be out of the blocks second half. So composure and control from our chaps, Ruiz to exert influence and Berbatov to get his third.

DukeTyrion

All I can say is ... 'Let's all do the Samba'  :-P

grandad

The loss of Dejagah´s strength down our right is sad.
Where there's a will there's a wife

bigalffc

We have to stay  strong second half giving that goal away will have spurred them on. COYW
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Count Berbatov

Quote from: DukeTyrion on April 01, 2013, 08:56:11 PM
All I can say is ... 'Let's all do the Samba'  :-P
I think the languid one did the Samba once already. It was sexy
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

..Kya.ffc..

Super first half even though they got one in. Hope we come out to second half and continue wanting goals  082.gif Loving it :clap_hands:.

And let's put som perasure on Hill so he can get his second yellow.
Beers may have been involved in this post.

Bassey the warrior

We got complacent near the end. Jol needs to send them out with a renewed purpose. QPR are shaky, very shaky and we can finish this for good if we attack them with intensity.

Bassey the warrior

What about Hangeland with the sexy flick? Top stuff from him.

ffcbulgaria

2nd time Kara... he does not deserve to be at fault !

grandad

Uhmm another mistake by Karagounis
Where there's a will there's a wife

ffcbulgaria

oh dear ... he didnt even touch him...

hesedmedia

Keep him 'til he's 50!