https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who's a naughty boy?

Started by SP, April 02, 2013, 02:58:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gezkc

Quote from: HatterDon on April 03, 2013, 02:22:10 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on April 03, 2013, 12:54:16 PM
Defeat and Relegation hurts so I don't see the need to rub it in to any fan of any club.

QPR and the Fulham Park Rangers saga and the way some of their fans did less than Wallsall fans to support us will always be hard for me to forgive. As a season ticket holder for twenty plus years I refused to watch Fulham at Loftus Road when we played there and then I couldn't afford to come back.

So I am as childish as the next fan but I still don't see the point of kicking a dog when its down.

Neither do I. When their Asian kit sales tank and their "fully committed ownership" runs off at the prospect of Championship football, they're probably going under. I suppose there'll be unrelenting joy on here when that happens -- another football league club being financially ruined, "whoopee!!!!!"

Me? I'd prefer another two meaningful derbies next season rather than just the one-sided hate fest we have with the other club in Fulham that hardly know we exist.

Agree with this 100%.  :54:

A Humble Man

Quote from: gezkc on April 04, 2013, 01:43:35 PM
Defeat and Relegation hurts so I don't see the need to rub it in to any fan of any club.

QPR and the Fulham Park Rangers saga and the way some of their fans did less than Wallsall fans to support us will always be hard for me to forgive. As a season ticket holder for twenty plus years I refused to watch Fulham at Loftus Road when we played there and then I couldn't afford to come back.

So I am as childish as the next fan but I still don't see the point of kicking a dog when its down.

Neither do I. When their Asian kit sales tank and their "fully committed ownership" runs off at the prospect of Championship football, they're probably going under. I suppose there'll be unrelenting joy on here when that happens -- another football league club being financially ruined, "whoopee!!!!!"

Me? I'd prefer another two meaningful derbies next season rather than just the one-sided hate fest we have with the other club in Fulham that hardly know we exist.

Quote from: gezkc on April 04, 2013, 01:43:35 PM

As we get closer and closer to Chelsea in the League they will start to notice us.  Arsenal already do as we take quite a lot of points off the them and the same goes for Liverpool. 

We are going to beat a team by a lot of goals soon let us hope it is Chelsea.
We Are Fulham, Believe.