watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who's a naughty boy?

Started by SP, April 02, 2013, 02:58:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/showthread.php?160116-QPHAHAHA-On-behalf-of-all-Fulham-fans

It really has been a bad week for the QPR fans, their team of mercenaries only turn up for 30 minutes & despite the help of the referee they still can't get anything.  Then Ian Duncan-Smith takes away their benefits.

:dead horse:

Rhys Lightning 63

That naughty boy, would be ME!!!
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

SP

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on April 02, 2013, 03:00:58 PM

I think we worked that out for ourselves!  Keep up the good work.

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: SP on April 02, 2013, 03:05:52 PM
Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on April 02, 2013, 03:00:58 PM

I think we worked that out for ourselves!  Keep up the good work.

I can't I've been blocked. However, I'll quite happily start up 10 different email addresses if it means I can get 10 chances to abuse that lot

Rupert

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on April 02, 2013, 03:10:26 PM

I can't I've been blocked. However, I'll quite happily start up 10 different email addresses if it means I can get 10 chances to abuse that lot

Why bother? I occasionally read other teams' fan forums, just to see how they saw various events, and while quite a few are informative, provocative and even complimentary towards us from time to time, this "Rangers boys" one is simply infantile. My crowd is bigger than your crowd, my mates are louder than your mates, all your goals were gifted to you, all ours were the result of superb play, just wait until Berbatov/Chairman Mo/God gets bored, you will disappear forever (how many years have people been waiting now?), ner-ner-ner-ner-ner. They are obviously incapable of any other type of response. I see no point in sinking to their level, sorry.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Rupert on April 02, 2013, 03:30:04 PM
Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on April 02, 2013, 03:10:26 PM

Why bother? I occasionally read other teams' fan forums, just to see how they saw various events, and while quite a few are informative, provocative and even complimentary towards us from time to time, this "Rangers boys" one is simply infantile. My crowd is bigger than your crowd, my mates are louder than your mates, all your goals were gifted to you, all ours were the result of superb play, just wait until Berbatov/Chairman Mo/God gets bored, you will disappear forever (how many years have people been waiting now?), ner-ner-ner-ner-ner. They are obviously incapable of any other type of response. I see no point in sinking to their level, sorry.

You forgot we are all Pedophiles due to our obsession with Michael Jackson.

fulhamfan

bloody hell going on that forum makes me seethe!

best to not venture there again in the future. what a bunch of wannabe hooligans

SP

I doubt that's the last we seen of QPR, perhaps we'll visit the Loftusdome for a friendly next season!

:005:

Northern Cottager

Quote from: SP on April 02, 2013, 03:58:50 PM
I doubt that's the last we seen of QPR, perhaps we'll visit the Loftusdome for a friendly next season!

:005:

Few years they'll hopefully be featured on that Non League days promo when there's no higher tier football going on.

SKSW6

Why not have some dignity? Can't stand people giving it large cos it always comes back to haunt you.

LondonFulhamWhite

Quote from: SKSW6 on April 02, 2013, 04:48:28 PM
Why not have some dignity? Can't stand people giving it large cos it always comes back to haunt you.

Agree. this is sad and cringey

fulhamfan

yeh definately cringey. schoolboy stuff

..Kya.ffc..

Should always avoid sinking to their level and no reason to either - a quick glance at the table is worth a thousand words.

But I guess at some level I understand your need. They are deluded and so full of them self, and we as common people should remember what supreme beings they really are. 090.gif
Beers may have been involved in this post.

SP

Quote from: ..Kya.ffc.. on April 02, 2013, 05:22:27 PM
Should always avoid sinking to their level and no reason to either - a quick glance at the table is worth a thousand words.

But I guess at some level I understand your need. They are deluded and so full of them self, and we as common people should remember what supreme beings they really are. 090.gif

Completely childish yes.  But having walked into a 'mob' of QPR fans hurling abuse at me & my party after the game at Loftus Road in December, not a pleasant experience at all, I shall continue to rub it in at any opportunity given.

Logicalman

I just read the thread and I can say, for this Fulham fan and his missus, you DO NOT speak for ALL Fulham fans.

Both Fulham and QPR have had not dissimilar fortunes over the decades, and just because we are now in the ascendancy, and they are battling relegation (remember we were only there 5 years back), I honestly feel extracting the urine is not called for, especially on their own forum. I don't particularly like QPR, and my personal experience with some of their fans provides me an glow inside to see them brought down a peg or two with the impending relegation, but I can empathize, totally, with what they are now going through.

Sorry if I sound too prissy, but whereas there are many on here supporting what you did, there are others that don't quite see it that way, and that's why we have a democracy.

A Humble Man

We should of course we should be grateful for the time we were allowed to sit in their excuse for a ground while MAF was playing with planners.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

Buffalo76

Quote from: Logicalman on April 02, 2013, 05:47:04 PM
I just read the thread and I can say, for this Fulham fan and his missus, you DO NOT speak for ALL Fulham fans.

Both Fulham and QPR have had not dissimilar fortunes over the decades, and just because we are now in the ascendancy, and they are battling relegation (remember we were only there 5 years back), I honestly feel extracting the urine is not called for, especially on their own forum. I don't particularly like QPR, and my personal experience with some of their fans provides me an glow inside to see them brought down a peg or two with the impending relegation, but I can empathize, totally, with what they are now going through.

Sorry if I sound too prissy, but whereas there are many on here supporting what you did, there are others that don't quite see it that way, and that's why we have a democracy.

Go away.

EJL

'On behalf of all Fulham fans'

No. Bit sad really.

LondonFulhamWhite

Quote from: Buffalo76 on April 02, 2013, 06:10:09 PM
Quote from: Logicalman on April 02, 2013, 05:47:04 PM

Go away.

Pleasant.

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: EJL on April 02, 2013, 06:22:47 PM
'On behalf of all Fulham fans'

No. Bit sad really.

That was probably a step too far, but t was the first thing I did when I got up this morning, so I wasn't thinking straight. I probably should have said 'On behalf of THE MAJORITY'