watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: Have we heard from Tony yet?

Started by SP, April 03, 2013, 01:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

What's happened to TF's traditional post game Tweet, have I missed it?  Following Monday nights humiliation for his team I wonder if reality has dawned on the failure of his massive gamble?  Now, most of us have had a few morning after the night befores, but his must trump the lot of them.  Surely now he will take his place as second in the all time failures category for football behind Mark Goldstein from Palace?

:dead horse:

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

He did say he would be the first to go....

sipwell

I thought you meant our esteemed FoF colleague TonyGilroy! Thank God he has not fallen ill or something!
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

TonyGilroy

What's a tweet? Have I been doing that? Why? Where? Shouldn't I know and is it catching?

Artful Dodger

I was thinking TF had been a bit quiet recently. Probably stuck with his accountants working out how much he might get for Samba when he has to sell him in the summer!! According to Wikipidia (reliable source, I know) he has wealth of $400m, which is only just over £250m. He must have spent that on QPR already so there must be serious doubts about their financial future next year.
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

Barrie

For those interested, he tweeted yesterday:

Shocking first half. No more breaks. Game every week. Its still in our hands. 7 games 21 points. Feeling calm and still optimistic. Keep the faoth (sic) whatever happens.