watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

how terrible was that from Radzinski?

Started by ffcbulgaria, April 05, 2013, 01:23:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffcbulgaria

going thorugh some old Fulham games on youtube i've come across this one... wth was Radzinski thinking? :D

Fulham 2-1 Man City 2005/2006

Artful Dodger

It was on target, which was quite good for him. Never rated him!!
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

sipwell

If you have seen the Parker miss last night in Tottenham's game against Bazel, I think this 'miss' was not that bad :)
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

PLB

Quote from: sipwell on April 05, 2013, 11:29:38 AM
If you have seen the Parker miss last night in Tottenham's game against Bazel, I think this 'miss' was not that bad :)

took a deflection off Holtby, can't blame Parker for that

mccscratch

Quote from: PLB on April 05, 2013, 11:48:00 AM

Should have never hit Holtby.... all he had to do was get the ball a half foot off the ground and slot it in... people love to defend Scott Parker for some odd reason... he is a totally over rated player... He is like Danny Murphy, except not as good IMHO
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

sipwell

Quote from: PLB on April 05, 2013, 11:48:00 AM

http://www.sporza.be/permalink/1.1595090

Nope, it didn't: watched it five times. He tried to kick the ball next to him... And secondly, he could have passed to Adebayor who was standing next to him.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

PaulJ123

mccscratch

cottage cheese

Quote from: PaulJ123 on April 05, 2013, 12:03:03 PM
how good was Malbranque!

And Boa, I forget that we used to have players who would run and take on about 3 players and beat them! Dembele was the last!

Enter the Frei

was at this game and was very angry that Malbranque didn't go for his hat trick here. Radzinski was offside as well!

Rupert

I remember it well, the linesman missed the offside because there was a defender between Radzinski and the goal, only problem was there was no goalie to make up the second defender.
I was actually glad we did not score as I have this perverse pride in most of our goals being legitimate ones and not dodgy ref/lino decisions.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

mccscratch

Quote from: Enter the Frei on April 05, 2013, 12:39:59 PM
was at this game and was very angry that Malbranque didn't go for his hat trick here. Radzinski was offside as well!

Indeed he was... I am embarrassed that I missed that when watching the video...though I think I recall us all discussing that on the offal some years ago.