watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FOF goes mobile

Started by yannickm27, April 06, 2013, 11:18:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yannickm27

does anyone know when the FOF app is coming?
it would be very handy !
049:gif
Come on you whites !

The Equalizer

You can access FoF via the app called 'Tapatalk'. I doubt that the overlords have the bunce to knock up a proper app for themselves.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

yannickm27

Quote from: The Equalizer on April 06, 2013, 11:58:21 AM
You can access FoF via the app called 'Tapatalk'. I doubt that the overlords have the bunce to knock up a proper app for themselves.

yes, when i visit FOF with my phone my appstore opens with Tapatalk, but it isn't free .. :p
Come on you whites !

Bassey the warrior

I have Windows phone and I don't need Tapatalk.

Berserker

I can get FOF it on my Smart phone in mobile format and that is free, but I needed to get Tapatalk for Modding!
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

RidgeRider

Quote from: yannickm27 on April 06, 2013, 12:00:41 PM

yes, when i visit FOF with my phone my appstore opens with Tapatalk, but it isn't free .. :p

Yannick, we don't have a mobile app other than Tapatalk and the other suggestions. Welcome to the board.

I was just in Belgium last week riding the Ronde Van Vlaanderen and staying in Gent. What a beautiful city and country.

sipwell

Quote from: RidgeRider on April 06, 2013, 01:44:24 PM

I was just in Belgium last week riding the Ronde Van Vlaanderen and staying in Gent. What a beautiful city and country.

You might want to add: the full track rather than the short track: 259km. Madman!
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Count Berbatov

I would love to visit Belgium. Next year we want to make a trip by car, through central Europe. Any suggestions? Route?
By the way, I'm using Tapatalk all the time. It's really handy , especially if you are switching between forums all the time. I'm a member of quite a few and it's priceless, since I'm constantly on the go.
Welcome btw :)

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

yannickm27

Quote from: Count Berbatov on April 06, 2013, 03:42:15 PM
I would love to visit Belgium. Next year we want to make a trip by car, through central Europe. Any suggestions? Route?
By the way, I'm using Tapatalk all the time. It's really handy , especially if you are switching between forums all the time. I'm a member of quite a few and it's priceless, since I'm constantly on the go.

Gent and Brugge, most beautiful places in belgium :) on my ipod and my sony i have to pay for tapatalk :p
Come on you whites !

Count Berbatov

Quote from: yannickm27 on April 06, 2013, 03:58:44 PM

Gent and Brugge, most beautiful places in belgium :) on my ipod and my sony i have to pay for tapatalk :p
I paid..but worth it

Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

RidgeRider

Quote from: yannickm27 on April 06, 2013, 03:58:44 PM

Brugge was very nice but it was early AM and I was on my bike riding through the city. I spent 4 days in Gent, on foot, and thought it was magical. Thanks to Sipwell for all tips on where to go. If it wasn't for him I may have missed the most epic ride of a lifetime.

RidgeRider

Quote from: sipwell on April 06, 2013, 01:53:49 PM
Quote from: RidgeRider on April 06, 2013, 01:44:24 PM

You might want to add: the full track rather than the short track: 259km. Madman!

Paris Roubaix next spring it appears. Staying in Brussels for 3 days this time. Wife is all in! :)