watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Johnathon Pearce's comments

Started by bobbo, April 14, 2013, 06:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbo

???? What do we make of Johnathon Pearce@s comment on match of the day last night when he said if you want to see some real class go and see dimitar berbatov in a fulham shirt before he leaves these shores ???? .What does he know that we dont?
1975 just leaving home full of hope

EJL

Nothing. Berbatov is 32 and he won't be around forever.

bobbo

That was a quick reply and you sound very convincing I hope you are right------Bobbo
1975 just leaving home full of hope

PaulJ123

Would it be the worst thing if Berbatov left this summer...for me no.

I believe it would speed up our play (assuming we sign a quick'ish striker) and spread it out a bit allowing Ruiz more room to operate.

Obviously, Berbatov has been quality all year and i still can't believe he signed for us, but he is a frustrating as well as brilliant player to watch

hongkongfulham

Quote from: PaulJ123 on April 14, 2013, 09:49:31 PM
Would it be the worst thing if Berbatov left this summer...for me no.

I believe it would speed up our play (assuming we sign a quick'ish striker) and spread it out a bit allowing Ruiz more room to operate.

Obviously, Berbatov has been quality all year and i still can't believe he signed for us, but he is a frustrating as well as brilliant player to watch

I would be devo'd! It would be the worst for me, still one of the better player in the EPL. A midfield signing that would get beyond him and score some goals would be lethal.

TonyGilroy

I hope he stays.

I can understand Ferguson wanting better for ManU but given who we are and what our realistic aspirations are I want us above the relegation zone with a few genuinely gifted players to watch.

They don't come more gifted than Berbatov.

JBH

Pearce is out of the same mould as Alan Green so anything they say is top 4 biased Im just glad Green is being replaced on 606 by the Beeb at the end of the season

ScalleysDad

All over the google map of FoFers this morning there is a general air of bewilderment and a nagging doubt that gentleman and ladies of a certain age and O level English have missed something. There is an overwhelming need, nay urge, to form an orderly queue to ask a question. I have a moment to kill and a similar urge.

What is "to be devo'd" and can one be devo'ded post match.

HatterDon

Quote from: ScalleysDad on April 15, 2013, 09:04:23 AM
All over the google map of FoFers this morning there is a general air of bewilderment and a nagging doubt that gentleman and ladies of a certain age and O level English have missed something. There is an overwhelming need, nay urge, to form an orderly queue to ask a question. I have a moment to kill and a similar urge.

I think it has something to do with funny looking hats and whips.

Devo - Whip It (Video)

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

gezkc

:023:
Now this is just me summising - and I think we'll need HongKongFulham to confirm this to be entirely certain - but my take on it is that he would be absolutely "devastated" if Berbatov left Fulham in the summer.

If this is the case, I would imagine it's possible for one to be "devo'd" at any time - pre, post or indeed during a match. Much in the same way as one could be sick as a parrot.

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

EJL

Quote from: JBH on April 15, 2013, 08:35:23 AM
Pearce is out of the same mould as Alan Green so anything they say is top 4 biased Im just glad Green is being replaced on 606 by the Beeb at the end of the season
Seriously? Hallelujah

JBH

Quote from: EJL on April 15, 2013, 05:49:13 PM
Seriously? Hallelujah

Yes apparently this is a fact.

hongkongfulham

Quote from: gezkc on April 15, 2013, 01:01:40 PM

:023:
Now this is just me summising - and I think we'll need HongKongFulham to confirm this to be entirely certain - but my take on it is that he would be absolutely "devastated" if Berbatov left Fulham in the summer.

If this is the case, I would imagine it's possible for one to be "devo'd" at any time - pre, post or indeed during a match. Much in the same way as one could be sick as a parrot.

You sir are a scholar and a gentleman, i shall refrain from similar prose in the future. Its inclusion at all was an over sight on my behalf and i apologise for being such an embar'.

LRCN

is he?!