What was that?

Started by valdeingruo, April 17, 2013, 09:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valdeingruo

Seriously, was that considered a match.

Wow, just wow.

Pure Fulhamish

Pure Frustration
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Sniffer

Gentleman Jim summed it up at the end of his commentary "It's all gone horribly wrong"     :dft004:
"Numquam Cede"

valdeingruo

I agree, bright start and then i have no idea
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Sniffer

Move on and look to get something on Saturday      :028:
"Numquam Cede"

Luffy86

I couldn't eve get GJ! Had to put up with texts....

jarv

move on?  face it, on tonights performance, the players have reached 40 and packed their suitcases for the summer holidays. Saturday? Now Arsenal HAVE to win. Does not bode well but you never know.

Admin

Absolute carp typical Jol performance. Kind of left a bad taste in the mouth this one and I can't honestly see us picking up another point all season. I just hope 40's enough.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Admin on April 17, 2013, 10:29:20 PM
Absolute carp typical Jol performance. Kind of left a bad taste in the mouth this one and I can't honestly see us picking up another point all season. I just hope 40's enough.

The Enclave,(seriously surrounded tonight by the way. Shame on the ST holders who sold out), were thinking the same thing. We puffed and puffed our way past QPR, no threat at Newcastle and got lucky at Villa and got ripped to shreds tonight. We now have five teams coming up, three better placed than us viewing a spot on the top table, Reading playing for pride which is incentive enough and Swansea looking to finish top ten with a carnival. It doesn't bare thinking about....................................... aaaarrrgh

Berserker

Well it was certainly not a brilliant season. I know we are at mid table, which is quite an acheivement with the way we have played sometimes. My finger is still hovering over the re-new season ticket button as i my thoughts keep drifting to the membership option. As weird as this sounds i've enjoyed the away matches more this season than alot of the home matches. Maybe it's just cause i'm down as i thought we'd get a point last night, and we won't get anything from the next two matches. In my sensible mind i know with the injuries and suspension we were never going to play well at the moment, but my hopeful unrealistic mind thought some wonderous thing would happen and all the loanee's etc would gel and be wonderful. Better get of to work now and put my IT mind in.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Toshes Fag Packet

Nonsense...With Sidwell and co missing from midfield we have
nowt to come in and take over.
I suppose that were Jols fault Ruiz missed that sitter at 0-0.
He put that away its a different ball game..

Admin

Quote from: Toshes Fag Packet on April 18, 2013, 09:13:33 AM

Nonsense...With Sidwell and co missing from midfield we have
nowt to come in and take over.
I suppose that were Jols fault Ruiz missed that sitter at 0-0.
He put that away its a different ball game..

I'd say there is 99.9% more nonsense in your Joey Barton thread. Talking of nonsense, maybe he and Sidwell would be your ideal partnership in midfield..

Toshes Fag Packet

Yes Id love Barton and Sidwell together,got more guts than the fairy that
is Ruiz..

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Toshes Fag Packet on April 18, 2013, 11:42:51 AM
is Ruiz..

You a QPR fan is disguise? Ruiz has been brilliant for the most part of this season until played out of position. As for Barton, nobody wants him and you seem like you're a Haha rep trying to get us convinced!

Toshes Fag Packet

I pay for my season ticket,entitled to my opinion I think.
Ruiz has been Brilliant? lol...I dont think you watch same games as me...lol

NorfolkJim

is Ruiz..

Yes but can he grant you wishes like Ruiz or decorate your Christmas tree in December?

Toshes Fag Packet

Quote from: NorfolkJim on April 18, 2013, 12:12:17 PM
is Ruiz..

Yes but can he grant you wishes like Ruiz or decorate your Christmas tree in December?

Nice One Jim...lol