watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Changes needed VS Arsenal

Started by JackyFulham90, April 18, 2013, 08:09:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

I thought we were poor last night, Petric had a mare & Senderos , Riise & Karagounis were not great either we really need to go back to the team that won games, last night's team just didn't work, will be a boost to have Sidwell back

...................................................Schwarzer....................................

Riether.........................Hughes.............Hangeland..........Richardson................

.......................................Enoh...........Sidwell...........................

Emanuelson..........................Ruiz......................Frei..................

...................................................Berbatov..................................

Subs - Etheridge , Manolev , Senderos , Karagounis , Mesca , Rodallega , Petric

Last night was so disappointing some players need dropping we really need a performance for the fans who concidering the poor performance last night were good last night

Andy_M

Don't know why so many people are getting on Senderos's back. There were people FAR worse than him on the pitch last night.

Riise had a very poor game. Berbatov was ineffective in his deep lying role and Petric was non-existent (apart from clearing it over the bar from on the line), it was like playing with 10 men most of the game!

For me changes for Arsenal are:
Berbatov back up top with Ruiz in behind. Enoh keeps his place and Sidwell in for Karagounis.
Richardson in for Riise at LB and with Kaca recalled I'd put him in straight away, he's been playing has match practice which Frei hasn't had, Kaca left, Urby right.
Senderos keeps his place for me Hughes isn't the player he used to be and against his old team Senderos will be out to prove a point!
@got_maile

fulhamfan

Lighthouse

-------------------------------------Chesty Swart------------------------------------------

Reither..........................Sendusdros.......................Brede.....................................Risse

------------------------Enoh-------------------Sidwell----------------------------

---------------Ruiz-------------------Berbatov--------------------------Richardson

--------------------------------------Rodders--------------------------------------------
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

JackyFulham90

Ruiz has to go in the middle he is poor on the wing, now I've seen Kacaniklic is back he should start ahead of Frei, thinking about it maybe start Senderos he is good in the air & will suit playing Giroud, Karagounis & Riise definately need dropping

Schwarzer

Riether Senderos Hangeland Richardson

Enoh Sidwell

Emanuelson Ruiz Kacaniklic

Berbatov

JackyFulham90

Quote from: Lighthouse on April 18, 2013, 11:25:55 AM
-------------------------------------Chesty Swart------------------------------------------

Reither..........................Sendusdros.......................Brede.....................................Risse

------------------------Enoh-------------------Sidwell----------------------------

---------------Ruiz-------------------Berbatov--------------------------Richardson

--------------------------------------Rodders--------------------------------------------

Riise should not be starting he was poor, Ruiz doesn't work out wide

Snibbo

Quote from: Andy_M on April 18, 2013, 11:13:26 AM
Don't know why so many people are getting on Senderos's back.

Because some people have to have a scapegoat.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on April 18, 2013, 11:29:33 AM
Ruiz has to go in the middle he is poor on the wing, now I've seen Kacaniklic is back he should start ahead of Frei, thinking about it maybe start Senderos he is good in the air & will suit playing Giroud, Karagounis & Riise definately need dropping

Schwarzer

Enoh Sidwell

Berbatov

Kara
Quote from: JackyFulham90 on April 18, 2013, 11:29:33 AM

Schwarzer

Enoh Sidwell

Berbatov

Would be very harsh on Kara. He had some great moments last night and he's one of our few goal threats.

Baider

i dont understand how/why people defend senderos, awful player. Slow, always looks lost, makes way too many mistakes (CB's cant make mistakes), just boots the ball away never makes a constructive pass out of defence. the guy makes my blood boil

grandad

At the moment I would prefer Bairdino in for Senderos. At least he is a better passer & can also scoes at set pieces. Enoh & Sidwell CM´s. Urby & Kaka the wide players. Berba right at the top with Ruiz not too deep.
Where there's a will there's a wife

alfie

Quote from: Baider on April 18, 2013, 12:21:40 PM
i dont understand how/why people defend senderos, awful player. Slow, always looks lost, makes way too many mistakes (CB's cant make mistakes), just boots the ball away never makes a constructive pass out of defence. the guy makes my blood boil

Sir you a wrong with that comment that he never makes a constructive pass, he is the one player that always tries to pass out of defence, due to his Arsenal training, but to pass out of defence you have to have a player available to receive the ball, unfortunately this is not always the case and then the ball has to be cleared. He was not at fault for any of the goals last night. the first Terry header was in my opinion down to Reither allowing Terry to make the run, he just let him run past him, and Senderos would have scored if Petric had not stuck his foot in the way.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

fulhamben

Quote from: grandad on April 18, 2013, 01:11:04 PM
At the moment I would prefer Bairdino in for Senderos. At least he is a better passer & can also scoes at set pieces. Enoh & Sidwell CM´s. Urby & Kaka the wide players. Berba right at the top with Ruiz not too deep.
you must have watched a different baird to me. take away his goals and his has been shocking if you ask me.  and senderous would have scored last night if it were not for petric.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

fulhamben

Quote from: alfie on April 18, 2013, 01:12:04 PM

Sir you a wrong with that comment that he never makes a constructive pass, he is the one player that always tries to pass out of defence, due to his Arsenal training, but to pass out of defence you have to have a player available to receive the ball, unfortunately this is not always the case and then the ball has to be cleared. He was not at fault for any of the goals last night. the first Terry header was in my opinion down to Reither allowing Terry to make the run, he just let him run past him, and Senderos would have scored if Petric had not stuck his foot in the way.

exactly that.

Baider

Quote from: fulhamben on April 18, 2013, 01:14:32 PM

exactly that.

so you genuinely would prefer to play senderos instead of hughes then?

Riverside

Quote from: Andy_M on April 18, 2013, 11:13:26 AM
Don't know why so many people are getting on Senderos's back. There were people FAR worse than him on the pitch last night.

Riise had a very poor game. Berbatov was ineffective in his deep lying role and Petric was non-existent (apart from clearing it over the bar from on the line), it was like playing with 10 men most of the game!

For me changes for Arsenal are:
Berbatov back up top with Ruiz in behind. Enoh keeps his place and Sidwell in for Karagounis.
Richardson in for Riise at LB and with Kaca recalled I'd put him in straight away, he's been playing has match practice which Frei hasn't had, Kaca left, Urby right.
Senderos keeps his place for me Hughes isn't the player he used to be and against his old team Senderos will be out to prove a point!

Agreed .
Much better team ........ ( on paper )

MontenegroWhite

I just want to see Senderos out and Hughes in. Enoh should play with Sidwell. Urby off. Baird to be at least on the bench. Frei and kača to get his chance to show what they can do. I am 100% sure Frei should be a starter.

JackyFulham90

Urby had a good game last night, him & Kaca on the wings, Enoh has to start, we are not the same team without Berbatov upfront

IranianCottager

---------------------Schwarzer---------------------
-Riether-----Senderos---Hangeland--------Riise-
-----------------Enoh-------Sidwell----------------
---Emanuelson-------Ruiz-----------Kacaniklic---
---------------------Berbatov----------------------

Bench:
Etheridge, Hughes, Richardson, Karagounis, Frei, Rodallega, Petric

fulhamben

Quote from: Baider on April 18, 2013, 02:28:39 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on April 18, 2013, 01:14:32 PM

exactly that.

so you genuinely would prefer to play senderos instead of hughes then?
i would. we concede less goals with senderos and brede. plus senderos ha got goals in him. think some forget how poor hughes and brede have been together this season. not all down to hughes but they were poor together

Craven Mad

-------------------Schwarzer---------------------
-Riether---Senderos---Hangeland--Richardson
----------------Enoh-------Sidwell----------------
---Emanuelson-------Ruiz-----------Kacaniklic--
---------------------Berbatov---------------------

Bench:
Etheridge, Hughes, Riise, Karagounis, Frei, Rodallega, Petric

I'm not convinced about the wing/Ruiz setup, maybe move the 3 of them around. Also, I'd go with Enoh & Sidders as I think we'll need the muscle in midfield - we won't be able to outpass Arsenal - hence Kara being rested. And with Gervinho, Walcott & Podlski, I think we'll need Richardson's pace at LB (Riise is too slow and clumsy).

Senderos/Brede are our best option for now, hopefully Amorebieta will be here soon..