more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham v Arsenal match thread

Started by The King, April 20, 2013, 02:15:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The King

Quote from: LordNelson on April 20, 2013, 03:11:03 PM
The way Ian Darke pronounces Cazorla as "Cathorla" like some Castilian twit is irritating as sh1t.  fp.gif

It always makes me cringe when you Engländers try to pronounce names. Spanish ones are usually the worst. Also it's stupid when someone pronounces Ruiz as "Ruith", as the z=th is only in European Spanish.

Also, ffs Sidwell.

FC Silver Fox

Well, that's that then. Might as well all go home now. We'll finish with 9 men.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

LordNelson

Good Lord, why even watch now.  This will be either boring as watching grass grow or a felonious blood-letting.
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

Jimpav

Well done Sidwell. First time in the PL that a Fulham player has had back to back red cards?

Time to move along next season.

Lighthouse

Sidwell a bit unlucky but we can all go home now.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

grandad

Where there's a will there's a wife

Ordar

Was it a justified red? I'm not watching the stream.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Lighthouse on April 20, 2013, 03:17:33 PM

Really? Was a clear red, completely unnecessary.

jarv

Thank goodness Fulham are safe. Looks like another toothless performance, got  3-0 +  written all over it. I'm off, got things to do, will check back in at 1/2 time.

St Eve

I have never rated Sidwell and always expected him to get a yellow every game but this is absurd. Ship him out at the end of the season

FC Silver Fox

I reckon we'll lose this by at least 3 goals.  Our plucky lads are going to be knackered before half-time.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Northern Cottager

I hope the cottage booed him as he headed down the tunnel.

IranianCottager

LordNelson

Quote from: Ordar on April 20, 2013, 03:18:24 PM

Not the worst in the world but defn justified. Absolutely unnecessary on Sidwell's part--so frustrating.
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

T.G.

St Eve

Quote from: The Moose on April 20, 2013, 03:18:47 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on April 20, 2013, 03:17:33 PM
[/quote

Really? Was a clear red, completely unnecessary.

Yes. Dead cert red

God The Mechanic

It's the same tackle he did against QPR, lunging in from afar.  You can debate the merits of it being a red all you want, but you have to be an absolute moron to do it again, 12 minutes into your comeback game.  Completely inexcusable, and that should hopefully be that for his Fulham career.

Berba should have scored then too, or at least made it more of a difficult save.

God The Mechanic

Oh, and that's is definitely the end of any possible hopes of Fair Play Europa League qualification :P

ron

I'm gobsmacked ! Just tuned in to Gentleman Jim, and the first thing I heard was ".....down to ten men......"

It defies belief !

Nick the Swede

Quote from: LordNelson on April 20, 2013, 03:22:42 PM
Quote from: Ordar on April 20, 2013, 03:18:24 PM

Not the worst in the world but defn justified. Absolutely unnecessary on Sidwell's part--so frustrating.

Correct decision, but quite often you see players in the "big" teams getting away with just a yellow for similar challenges...
-"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"