watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Our line up today

Started by JackyFulham90, April 20, 2013, 11:26:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

Was a lot younger, with Manolev , Senderos , Richardson , Emanuelson , Enoh , Kacaniklic & Ruiz all Under 30.
Manolev played well today as did Enoh again & Emanuelson, Jols January signings have done really well I can't wait to see what he does this summer

domprague

You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

HatterDon

Just remember what I learned on Friends of Fulham during our bad run: Jol is not the guy who decides who comes here, who we buy, and who we rent. That's the board's decision, and they should be held accountable for our results.

Of course, I'm just assuming that's also the case when we're doing well, and when the new signings are doing well. 

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

JackyFulham90

Yeah but Jol will say who he wants to sign, the board didn't want Berbatov, Jol did

cebu

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on April 23, 2013, 09:19:40 AM
Yeah but Jol will say who he wants to sign, the board didn't want Berbatov, Jol did

Where did you get "the board didn't want Berbatov" from, as a matter of interest? ... MAF/mac tend to play their cards very close to the chest!

JackyFulham90

Jol will have a list of players he wants some the board approve some they won't, they knew how much Jol wanted Berbatov so made sure we got him