watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Match Thread

Started by Bassey the warrior, April 27, 2013, 02:40:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bassey the warrior

We need more youth in the team I think. We play so deep because the squad don't have the stamina to press higher.

Mr-ska

Two scouse commentators on my link... so biased  i actually feel sick.

Lighthouse

Yes same old dreadful performance. Can people really be happy with this type of effort? Let's hope we have something more to offer in the second half. But so far this is just awful again.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

mangoputney

Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

IranianCottager

Wow, we are playing awful. This is painful to watch.

Texas White

Every game we hope for me.... wtf
I just dont get the lack of urgency.

Ordar

We must make the least goalscoring opportunities in the league. It seems to barely be 1 a game.

..Kya.ffc..

Quote from: The Moose on April 27, 2013, 03:49:27 PM
We need more youth in the team I think. We play so deep because the squad don't have the stamina to press higher.

At times I feel like we might as well just give our youth team a go. They played well all all season and when our first team plays like this so often away we may as well give them an experience.

On a second note they may get crushed but atleast they will play their chance.
Beers may have been involved in this post.

Tempest

Well, unlike some teams today we're not about to drop out of the Football League. We've safe in the PL, recently played in Europe and have some very good players. We must be doing something right.

Welcome to supporting FFC.
Live in Falmouth!

sunburywhite

Quote from: Ordar on April 27, 2013, 03:59:44 PM
We must make the least goalscoring opportunities in the league. It seems to barely be 1 a game.

There have been eleven games  this season where we have not scored which is 1/3 of our games

So much for Jols attacking free flowing football
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

mangoputney

Quote from: sunburywhite on April 27, 2013, 04:05:32 PM
Quote from: Ordar on April 27, 2013, 03:59:44 PM

There have been eleven games  this season where we have not scored which is 1/3 of our games

So much for Jols attacking free flowing football

+1

dumbfounded how we go from two reasonably positive performances to this

scoring is becoming a massive issue

maybe the media are right, one man team
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

Lighthouse

IranianCottager

OMG what a chance missed by Urby...

..Kya.ffc..

Quote from: IranianCottager on April 27, 2013, 04:12:06 PM
OMG what a chance missed by Urby...

First good attacking play there. Let's have more of that please.
Beers may have been involved in this post.

God The Mechanic

Urby really should have scored then.  It's been slightly better so far this half, not that that's hard, but still not enough... things.

Sounds like another injury too, joys.

Ordar

Richardson seems to have problems with his hamstring. Thats 3 times now this season he's gone off with the same injury.

Lighthouse

The excuse will be our injury list. No proper full backs. But we are just not close to being good enough.

God The Mechanic

Quote from: Ordar on April 27, 2013, 04:14:37 PM
Richardson seems to have problems with his hamstring. Thats 3 times now this season he's gone off with the same injury.

One of the reasons I'm not entirely sure he is gonna be the solution to the left back issue next year.  Riise isn't consistently good enough, and Richardson isn't consistently fit.

God The Mechanic

Really good, if slightly late, pass from Ruiz then.  Should have been made the touch earlier.

Ordar

I think the main problem with the side is pace. Theres literally none. Attacking is so slow that its easy for the opposition to defend.

Petric has done nothing since coming on