watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Marcello Trotta = INSTANT Fulham legend

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, April 27, 2013, 05:01:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

Hits the crossbar for Brentford in the 92nd minute (a goal which would have sent Brentford up), only for Doncaster to break up the field and score the goal to give them the League 1 title

@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Ged

He gets my Fulham player of the season award 064.gif

fulhamben

in all honesty though, what will this do to his progression. yes its funny cos its brentford but when we are down to having to use players like petric and hugo up top i for one would like a young striker brimming with confidence to step in if we need him (which we do in my eyes)
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

SouthfieldWhite

It will hopfully make him a stronger better minded player, good players can take knocks like this and come back stronger, I personally still would have him in front of Petric though

cmg

One of the greatest players of all time missed a penalty which lost his side a World Cup Final.

I expect Trotta will get over this one.

Alan

Quote from: cmg on April 27, 2013, 07:41:01 PM

One of the greatest players of all time missed a penalty which lost his side a World Cup Final.

Perhaps Italians shouldn't take pressure penalties, then.
Why would you kill it, kill it, kill it before it dies?

cmg

Quote from: Alan on April 27, 2013, 08:24:20 PM

Might work for Brentford, but a bit tricky if you are Italy.

Alan

Quote from: cmg on April 27, 2013, 08:47:01 PM

Get the job done before that point then.
Why would you kill it, kill it, kill it before it dies?

cmg

Quote from: Alan on April 27, 2013, 08:57:57 PM

Dove eravate quando abbiamo bisogno di voi nel 1994?

Fulham76

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on April 27, 2013, 05:01:15 PM
Hits the crossbar for Brentford in the 92nd minute (a goal which would have sent Brentford up), only for Doncaster to break up the field and score the goal to give them the League 1 title

I couldn't give a sh*t about Brentford but funny how much a game, league position, championship can be decided in 30 seconds.

Fulham76

I couldn't give a sh*t about Brentford but funny how much a game, league position, championship can be decided in 30 seconds.
[/quote]

Forgot to say that, although I couldn't give a sh*t about Brentford, I'd much rather play them than that sh*tty piece of filth from laugh-a-minute road...

Stefano Okaka Chuka

Quote from: cmg on April 27, 2013, 09:16:07 PM
Quote from: Alan on April 27, 2013, 08:57:57 PM

Dove eravate quando abbiamo bisogno di voi nel 1994?

Wtf?! Is that how google translate works?!
She's a Flamenco girl
and dancing is her life
she said stay with me, stay with me
Viva el Fulham!

Buffalo76

Quote from: Ged on April 27, 2013, 06:14:05 PM
He gets my Fulham player of the season award 064.gif

:plus one:  064.gif 064.gif

sipwell

So not merely QPR gets your full attention, but Brentford as well? Do you actually watch Fulham games?  :028: :dft011:
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

HatterDon

Two threads on this subject, and I'm still trying to figure out which is giving Fulham supporters on this site the most joy -- Brentford not getting an automatic promotion place or Trotta failing. I'm afraid that based upon what I've seen most of this season, it's the latter. We seem to love it when our young players make a mistake.

Sad, really.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

domprague

At least he had the balls to take the penalty. And he might ask his team mates why the entire defence had gone up for it leaving the back door wide open. Much though I hate their meathead fans, I feel sorry for Brentford.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

Burt

Funny piece in the Metro this morning on this. Apparently at the time of the penalty, Billy Paynter was squatting on his haunches by the visitors dugout, his gaffer told him what he was doing and to move more upfield just in case. Paynter said he was praying. Next thing he knows he gets the ball, and the rest is history.

Cravenawin

Quote from: domprague on April 29, 2013, 01:02:40 PM
At least he had the balls to take the penalty. And he might ask his team mates why the entire defence had gone up for it leaving the back door wide open. Much though I hate their meathead fans, I feel sorry for Brentford.
Saw today that Kevin O'connors missus was laying into Trotta on Twitter. Saying he should have shown respect and let her old man take it as he is the captain and designated penalty taker. Why then didn't O'Connor exercise his duty as captain to tell Trotta he wasn't taking it? I'll tell you why Mrs O'Connor, your old man didn't have the balls to take it for fear of missing.Tis better to try and fail than not to try at all as the saying goes.

Kell

Felt sorry for the boy, He will get over it. at least he had the balls to take it