News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

IT IS OFFICIAL!!! QUEENS PARK RANGERS ARE RELEGATED!!!

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, April 28, 2013, 03:21:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

:wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: 082.gif 082.gif 082.gif 082.gif 082.gif 082.gif 082.gif 082.gif 082.gif 082.gif 082.gif 082.gif 082.gif 082.gif 082.gif 082.gif 082.gif 082.gif 078.gif 078.gif 078.gif 078.gif 078.gif 078.gif 078.gif 078.gif 078.gif 078.gif 078.gif 078.gif 078.gif 078.gif
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

mabster

Northern Cottager

Well well well...our more successful neighbours are finally relegated. Watching twitch and the players come off the pitch laughing and joking after being relegated was bizarre.

Not so bad over here after all.

EJL

How did I know it would be you to post this thread?  :022:

Good riddance anyway

Northern Cottager

Didnt see another post on this!

Happy days. Buy big, sink big.

FFCSteve

Am I missing something?

Three games left. 9 points available. 9 Points behind Aston Villa. Same Goal difference.
COYW!!! Bring back Rene! But I do like Slav!

Rhys Lightning 63

Just popped the champagne in the back garden, hopefully the cork didn't hit any neighbours window. Today shall be a good day

DukeTyrion

Quote from: FFCSteve on April 28, 2013, 03:31:56 PM
Am I missing something?

Three games left. 9 points available. 9 Points behind Aston Villa. Same Goal difference.

Yes, Villa play Wigan to come, so either Villa will get at least a point or Wigan will get 3, either relegating both QPR and Reading.

Rhys Lightning 63

Am I missing something?

Because Wigan play Villa on the last day:

Villa win - they reach 37 points
Draw - they reach 35 points
Wigan win - Wigan overtake Villa and themselves get 35 points

Q.P.R can ONLY get 34 points from here on out, so regardless of how well they do, they will not overtake the team that finishes 18th

EJL

Am I missing something?

Villa and Wigan play each other on the last day of the season. One of those teams has to get something from the game, if not both.

FFCSteve

COYW!!! Bring back Rene! But I do like Slav!

Whiteroom

SP

Nice touch from the Reading player after they exchanged shirts, although I'd have wiped somewhere else with it rather than blowing my nose on it.

Lighthouse

Before we get too cocky can I point out we can still be relegated should results go against us.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

EJL

Quote from: Lighthouse on April 28, 2013, 03:56:13 PM
Before we get too cocky can I point out we can still be relegated should results go against us.
We're not getting relegated.

Lighthouse

Quote from: EJL on April 28, 2013, 03:58:38 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on April 28, 2013, 03:56:13 PM
We're not getting relegated.

'We are not going to sink' - Captain of unsinkable boat that sunk.

Always expect the worse as it nearly always happens. And if it doesn't think how much more you enjoy it not happening.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

F(f)CUK

The BBC website has a quote of Fernandes apologising to fans and saying it took three years to get Caterham right. Caterham continually come near bottom in each race and are yet to score a point, so good to see QPR's ambition in print - to be as good as Caterham.

BTW we are not getting relegated this season.