more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How is this summer going to pan out?

Started by cottage cheese, April 28, 2013, 06:38:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cottage cheese

Just looking at the facts.

We have extended Jols contract for another year..great BUT then why only a year? The sign for me is that why would the board give Jol any freedom in the summer money wise, when he could walk at any point next year?? If we wanted Jol for the future then should we have offered another 2 yr deal etc?  Something does not add up here in my eyes.

I really worry that this one year deal will come back to haunt us.

PaulJ123

We signed him on a 2 year with an option for 1 extra (which was entirely up to us if we took it). And we have, there's nothing more to it than this was just his original contract.

If he was to stay on past next year, we'll have to negotiate depending on how next season is looking

Admin

We've activated the extension so that if he jumps ship when he finds out there is no transfer budget, we will get some compensation.

If the club were really that imprssed with Jol, they would have offered him a new 3 year contract.

At this moment in time, something doesn't add up.

Fulham76

Quote from: Admin on April 28, 2013, 06:43:13 PM
We've activated the extension so that if he jumps ship when he finds out there is no transfer budget, we will get some compensation.

If the club were really that imprssed with Jol, they would have offered him a new 3 year contract.

At this moment in time, something doesn't add up.

Big changes ahead if the papers are to be believed, and they're not usually too far out to be fair

Berserker

There is generally some thing going on, even if the papers don't get it exactly right, they have a feeling somethings a foot.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Fulham76

There is generally some thing going on, even if the papers don't get it exactly right, they have a feeling somethings a foot.

:plus one: :plus one: :plus one:

ScalleysDad

The mumblings of back room discontent, the rather strange 'investments' into the first team, the bindingly obvious frailties that we see on the pitch most of the time nowadays and the fairly constant media stories, from Christmas onwards really, questioning Jols longevity all add to one of those summers ............. again. The Schalke story was never properly crushed for my liking and why wouldn't Jol and his disciple move there for a season or two.