News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Players Available for Free who would you take...

Started by fulhamking, April 30, 2013, 12:02:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bassey the warrior

My knowledge of non-Premier League players is minimal but I've heard good things about Honda. Viana used to be an excellent player, if he's still on a similar level he'd be a good signing, though possibly a bit lightweight. Douglas is a beast would be a hell of a signing. Amorebieta is quality and hopefully he'll be here next season. Tiago used to be a quality player, not sure about now. Weiss is highly rated but we have Dejagah. Matt Phillips could be a great player for the future. Bolat nearly signed so wouldn't be surprised to see him here next season. Ince would be a superb signing but he wouldn't be free, would require compensation. Brunt could do a job in central midfield, quite creative player and good long shot on him.
I'd also keep Kara, Schwarzer as a backup, Petric possibly but I'd prefer someone with pace.

All in all we could potentially make all our signings through the bosman window or in an ideal situation sign most of them on a free then spend big money on a marquee signing.

Northern Cottager

I'd take Honda and Amorebieta for free. That's possibly it...

Baider

From that list... Ince, Amorebieta, Honda, Toure, Douglas and Aimar are all good enough

Jambo

Douglas is out of contract? Is that right?  That's got to be worth a shout.
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

EJL

Quote from: Jambo on April 30, 2013, 01:24:05 PM
Douglas is out of contract? Is that right?  That's got to be worth a shout.
But then it comes down to a battle of wages - a battle we probably can't win.

rusty shackleford

id take all of them

make a new team

I wonder how Jol and Sulejmani get along?

Rhys Lightning 63

Chris Brunt is a player I've admired for a long time

Aleksandr Ryazantsev would also be a nice prospect, in all my years watching football, I've never seen an Eastern European that didn't try hard (apart from Dejan Stevanovic, who was just AWFUL for us)

@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Frankie-Peter Taylor

Douglas, Amorebieta, Bolat, Flamini, Babel and Vladimir Weiss.

TWFL

Dario Conca please. Although wages would be a huge issue.

Edit: Oh and add Muniesa and Badu to that list.

simplyfulham

I also wouldn't mind having Oleksandr Aliev as he always looks decent for Ukraine or Mathieu Flamini.

FFCByTheRiver

Err..quite a lot of those!

Honda
Douglas
Amorebieta
Ince
Brunt
Lampard
Miranda

Need another look but I'm sure there's more.

PaulJ123

Honda
Douglas
Amorebieta
Ince
Verdu
Sulejmani
Babel
Figueroa
Lampard
Flamini
De Nigris
Bolat
Matt Phillips

On our previous record, we will probably go for a few out of contract players. Sulejmani I would love to happen and Verdu has looked very good this season.

DiegoFulham

Douglas
Amorebieta
Matt Phillips
Flamini
Andrey Arshavin
Razvan Rat
Honda
@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back

elgreenio

Douglas, Honda and Wiess. There's a lot of names in there that people would have gone crazy over if it was 2 years ago. Oh how quickly time flies
touch my camera through the fence

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Ruiz11

Honda will go to a bigger club in the Champions League. If we don't get Amorebieta, I've always admired Douglas, and Mykhalyk did well at the Euros for Ukraine.

ron

Call me down for it if you will, but I'd love to see Lampard here. A perfect fit for what we need right now.

CurryForMario

Honda would be absolute class, absolutely no realistic chance though. I'd be happy to be proved wrong mind you.
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!