watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Silly Season Transfer Speculation 2013’

Started by Admin, April 26, 2013, 05:27:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

And We're Off!OK ladies and Gentleman, it seems to be that silly time of the year again where we are being linked to every Tom, Dick and Harry around the World.

For some reason, the media speculation has started early this season so I thought I'd start a thread were we can keep everything in one place.

Please try to keep this thread everything that is "Fulham Transfer Related" and try not to go off topic.

Any transfer related posts outside of this will be merged by the Moderators.

Please enjoy.

082.gif 078.gif :wine: :beer:

Admin

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-united-ready-sell-anders-1843780

Dane packed off? Manchester United are ready to sell Anders Lindegaard 20 Apr 2013 22:30

West Ham and Fulham are interested in the keeper who has lost out to David de Gea at Old Trafford

Manchester United are ready to sell goalkeeper Anders Lindegaard.

And West Ham and Fulham, who will both search for new keepers in the ­summer, are already interested.

Lindegaard and David de Gea were rotated by Sir Alex Ferguson for the first half of the season. But De Gea has now established himself as United's No.1.

And that means Denmark international Lindegaard, 29, will be allowed to leave Old Trafford.

West Ham have already expressed an interest in Lindegaard, despite the fact that 38-year-old Jussi Jaaskelainen has earned a one-year contract extension.

And Mark Schwarzer has hinted he will leave Fulham, so manager Martin Jol is in the market. He likes Roma's Dutch keeper Maarten Stekelenburg, but has added Lindegaard to his list.

Meanwhile, Ferguson has told David de Gea that he is now Manchester United's No.1 goalkeeper.

Admin

http://www.fulham.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=317615

Stekelenburg - Just Speculation?

Several news sources have implied that Martin Jol has identified the AS Roma keeper, Maarten Stekelenburg, as a major summer transfer rtarget.

However, if that is the case, then it appears to be news to Stekelenburg`s agent, Rob Jansen, who commenting on any impending move has rather bluntly remarked,

"There are no negotiations."

So could it all be a case of tabloid speculation?

WhiteJC

Fulham join Arsenal in race to sign Aston Villa defender Matthew Lowton

Target: Arsenal and Fulham will battle it out for Villa's Matthew Lowton (Picture Getty Images)

Fulham have joined Premier League rivals Arsenal in the hunt for Aston Villa's highly-rated defender Matthew Lowton.

The 23-year-old has had an impressive campaign for Paul Lambert's Villa side but should the Midlanders lose their top flight status, they currently stand just three points off the drop zone ahead of Monday night's clash with fellow strugglers Sunderland, Lowton could well be tempted to move on.

Gunners boss Arsene Wenger is a big fan of the versatile former Sheffield United full-back and would expect to have to spend in the region of £5million to bring him to the Emirates Stadium.

Fulham boss Martin Jol has joined the race to sign Lowton (Picture: PA)

Wenger sees Lowton as an idea replacement for Paris Saint-Germain target, French international Bacary Sagna, whose future in north London remains uncertain.

Fulham are said to be at an advanced stage in their quest to land the youngster leaving the Gunners at a disadvantage, although the Gunners interest in Lowton could be scuppered by his lack of experience.

http://metro.co.uk/2013/04/25/fulham-join-arsenal-in-race-to-sign-aston-villa-defender-matthew-lowton-3666843/?

WhiteJC

Stockdale Wanted by Fellow London Club

With it being rammed down our throats, day after day, Fulham are chasing a new keeper this summer, we have some speculation relating to one of our current batch of keepers.

We`d assumed, and with David Stockdale making all the right noises about signing permanently for Hull City, that would be his likely destination.

However, with Martin Jol, reportedly, closing in on the AS Roma keeper, Maarten Stekelenburg, the tabloid press believes that Stockdale`s departure, for a cool £4 million, has been sanctioned and that it could well come down to a straight choice between Hull City and West Ham United for his services!

Read more: http://www.fulham.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=317523#ixzz2RXy4ThU4

WhiteJC

Birmingham City are ready to sell winger Nathan Redmond this summer in a bid to raise funds
West Bromwich Albion, Fulham and Norwich are leading the chase to sign the England under-19 international, who will be offloaded for around £2 million.

Redmond will have only 12 months remaining on his contract after this season and there have been no negotiations over a new deal.

Birmingham's future is still uncertain and current owner Carson Yeung's trial over charges of money laundering is scheduled to start in Hong Kong next week.

The Championship club are still struggling financially despite the £3.5 million sale of England international goalkeeper Jack Butland to Stoke in January, and Redmond is set to be the next youngster to be sold.

Albion, Fulham and Norwich have all sent scouts to watch him this year while there is also interest from Watford and Crystal Palace.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/birmingham-city/10018787/Birmingham-City-are-ready-to-sell-winger-Nathan-Redmond-this-summer-in-a-bid-to-raise-funds.html

WhiteJC

Manolev wants permanent Fulham move

Stanislav Manolev says he wants to join Fulham on a permanent deal in the summer.

The 27-year-old Bulgarian defender is on loan from PSV Eindhoven and featured against Arsenal last weekend as a replacement for the injured Sascha Riether.

Manolev said: "I'm really enjoying it at Fulham.  I like London and this [the Premier League] is the best competition in the world.

"Of course I would like to stay, but it depends on the clubs. I still have one more year left at PSV, so the clubs have to talk.

Fulham's defeat against Arsenal meant the Whites stayed on 40 points. But a top-10 finish remains their aim.

Manolev added: "We have to forget the Arsenal game. I think we will play better against Everton.

"The manager says everyone wants to finish in the top 10. It's not easy but we will fight."

http://www.westlondonsport.com/fulham/manolev-wants-permanent-fulham-move?

WhiteJC

Fulham re-consider FC Twente keeper Nikolay Mihaylov

FULHAM are preparing a plan B option in their hunt for a new goalkeeper in the shape of FC Twente stopper Nikolay Mihaylov.

Fulham are re-considering a summer bid for FC Twente goalkeeper Nikolay Mihaylov

Last month Martin Jol denied claims he was interested in signing the Bulgarian international, who played for Liverpool between 2007 and 2010.

However, reports in Holland indicate that Fulham have reignited their bid to bring in the 24-year-old after complications with the deal to sign Roma's Maarten Stekelenburg.

Current number one Mark Schwarzer is yet to agree a contract extension at Craven Cottage with his existing deal set to expire at the end of the season, while back-up David Stockdale is likely to join Hull permanently after spending this campaign with the Tigers.

Earlier this month, Jol said: "We are not talking with Mihaylov. Last year we made an approach but not this year."

Fulham's return for Mihaylov is likely to be a result of problems with their £5.1 move for Stekelenburg, who was close to joining in January.

Stekelenburg was expected to seal a summer move to the West London outfit in the coming weeks, but his agent has dampened speculation by saying: "There are no negotiations."

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/394990/Fulham-re-consider-FC-Twente-keeper-Nikolay-Mihaylov?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+daily-express-sport-news+%28Daily+Express+%3A%3A+Sport+Feed%29

Admin

http://www.london24.com/sport/fulham/fulham_loan_star_eyes_strong_finish_before_decision_on_his_future_1_2170379

Fulham loan star eyes strong finish before decision on his future

On-loan defender Urby Emanuelson intends to make the most of Fulham's final four games of the Premier League season.

The AC Milan player has slowly produced some consistent displays for the Cottagers following his January transfer, to force his way into Martin Jol's starting XI.

With Fulham now safe from relegation ahead of tomorrow's trip to Everton, Dutchman Emanuelson, 26, hopes to continue to enjoy a run in the team before a decision is made on his long-term future.

"I am enjoying it here. London is a nice city and Fulham is a great football club - it is very warm, everybody is positive, everyone has helped me a lot," Emanuelson said on the club's official website, www.fulhamfc.com.

"Now I am finding my way, I am starting the matches so I am happy here and hopefully I can go on in the last four games of the season.

"I would like to get a goal and end the season on a good note and then we will see what happens in the summer.

"I just want to perform well and show everyone at Fulham my qualities.

"It is good to play here and it is a nice team. Also, the stadium and the fans are fantastic, so I just want to show them my quality."

Fulham have never won at Everton since their return to the top flight in 2001.

Jol's men were unfortunate to lose 1-0 at home to Arsenal last weekend, having played most of the match with only 10 men following the sending off of midfielder Steve Sidwell.

Emanuelson is hoping for some improved fortune this weekend.

"After two defeats we really want to get a good result, but we know Everton are a strong team and still hoping to get into Europe.

"Our team is very positive because we played well against Arsenal and now it is time to get a good result again."Jol would like to retain Emanuelson, but suspects the defender will be keen to return to Italy with some valuable match experience.

"Urby is on loan here and is one of the few players whom we have not talked about the future, because I know it won't be easy to get a player like him," said Jol, who will be without Sidwell for the rest of the season because of a four-match suspension.

"He wanted to play, that was his first priority, it was not to go to another club, because AC Milan is a fantastic club for him.

"He wants to go back and then try to get into their team."

Jol knows his side will face a stern test at Goodison Park as David Moyes' men look to recover from last weekend's disappointing defeat at Sunderland.

"Everton are a very consistent team and, of course, rely on the big players. Marouane Fellaini, for example, if he is there they have got a little something extra," said Jol, who could have winger Damien Duff back from a thigh injury.

"Of course they have got that style with these full-backs, being very compact and very organised, so I feel that they have had a season that is more consistent than before probably."

Jol added: "Everton are always in the top eight - the top seven sometimes - but now they are getting stronger and stronger.

"I think that Everton could end up in the top five - they were even in contention to be in the top four."

filham

This thread is likely to run into several dozen pages. Some of us may not yet have learnt that we should not believe a word of it.
Should it not carry an official club health warning.

Burt

Don't forget Rule #1 of any transfer window.

99% of it is total bollox.

And yet I will be on here every day lapping it all up...

SouthfieldWhite

Burt

Burt

Admin

Is there the slightest chance we can keep this "on topic"?

I think everyone knows that most of the media speculation is bollocks, but this thread was started to keep everything in one place.

Regardless of people's thoughts, we run one last season and it was quite successful.

HatterDon

Quote from: WhiteJC on April 26, 2013, 05:35:34 PM

Fulham join Arsenal in race to sign Aston Villa defender Matthew Lowton

Target: Arsenal and Fulham will battle it out for Villa's Matthew Lowton (Picture Getty Images)

Fulham have joined Premier League rivals Arsenal in the hunt for Aston Villa's highly-rated defender Matthew Lowton.

The 23-year-old has had an impressive campaign for Paul Lambert's Villa side but should the Midlanders lose their top flight status, they currently stand just three points off the drop zone ahead of Monday night's clash with fellow strugglers Sunderland, Lowton could well be tempted to move on.

Gunners boss Arsene Wenger is a big fan of the versatile former Sheffield United full-back and would expect to have to spend in the region of £5million to bring him to the Emirates Stadium.

Fulham boss Martin Jol has joined the race to sign Lowton (Picture: PA)

Wenger sees Lowton as an idea replacement for Paris Saint-Germain target, French international Bacary Sagna, whose future in north London remains uncertain.

Fulham are said to be at an advanced stage in their quest to land the youngster leaving the Gunners at a disadvantage, although the Gunners interest in Lowton could be scuppered by his lack of experience.

http://metro.co.uk/2013/04/25/fulham-join-arsenal-in-race-to-sign-aston-villa-defender-matthew-lowton-3666843/?

And the silly season is official. We've been linked with our first right back.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

TWFL

Nothing official, just whispers and rumours from here and there, but apparently we've put in a £10m bid for the two Ayew brothers (Jordan and Andre at Marseille iirc).

Make of that what you will.

FFCByTheRiver

Rumours Urby may sign for another season loan. Just rumours.

Max Headroom

so Lowton....... why would we buy when we have Manolev and Reither

filham

Quote from: Admin on April 26, 2013, 08:26:36 PM
Is there the slightest chance we can keep this "on topic"?

I think everyone knows that most of the media speculation is bollocks, but this thread was started to keep everything in one place.

Regardless of people's thoughts, we run one last season and it was quite successful.
Successful ? Did it predict Berbatov Signing?