watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Villa v Chelsea, Arsenal vWigan MASSIVE

Started by HillingdonFFC, May 05, 2013, 05:55:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berserker

Not sure Jol will go, Berber might. Think Fulham board will have to do something even if it just means making Jol change his coaching staff.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

rusty shackleford

The most important game is Norwich vs WBA. If Norwich dont win that one they stay below us with only City away on the last day to play. WBA are safe and on their holidays at the minute though so i can see Norwich beating them

Enter the Frei

Quote from: rusty shackleford on May 05, 2013, 04:27:32 PM
The most important game is Norwich vs WBA. If Norwich dont win that one they stay below us with only City away on the last day to play. WBA are safe and on their holidays at the minute though so i can see Norwich beating them

the most important game is us vs Liverpool actually, we pick up a point or three and everything else is irrelevant.

Lighthouse

Well the most important games are the all ones coming up. But to think we can just pick up a point or three at home to Liverpool is more worrying than hoping some other club messes up.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Enter the Frei

Quote from: Lighthouse on May 05, 2013, 05:24:04 PM
Well the most important games are the all ones coming up. But to think we can just pick up a point or three at home to Liverpool is more worrying than hoping some other club messes up.

I don't know you've got to expect a reaction from the team after last weekend against a Liverpool side with literally nothing to play for now. I expect 40 would keep us safe, but our first priority should be to keep ourselves safe rather than rely on other teams to beat the teams below us.