watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Villa v Chelsea, Arsenal vWigan MASSIVE

Started by HillingdonFFC, May 05, 2013, 05:55:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillingdonFFC

Huge for us, desperately need Chelsea to win and every time I've ever wanted that lot to win in the past they've let me down. Same for Arsenal too. If Villa win would go as far to say we're completely f****d.They're the only remaining fixtures with any hope of salvation.
Can't quite believed how this has crept up on us, we're not mentally prepared for this, its like the great escape but completely reversed. Wigan behind twice, if they had only drawn they would've had to win the last three.
Never bet against Fulham in my life but if we're still 60/1 im going to have a bit of that. I seriously think we're gone, just seems fate is conspiring against us. I actually feel physically sick at the thought of how much s**t we'll get from Rangers.

fulhamben

thankfully arsenal and chelsea will still be battling for 3rd and 4th. this is not our only hope. norwich and newcastle will be very nervous. and lets notforget we still have 2 winnable games ourselves.  im not desperate yet
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

RaySmith

Our fate is still in our hands - we can pick up points in our two remaining games.

Everyone needs to keep calm and get right behind the team , like we did away at City and Pompey in the Great Escape year.

Ged

Chelsea play Villa 4 days before the UEFA Cup Final all Villa need is a point to go above us and if Wigin beat Swansea and Villa they would have 41 points also
So i dont think 40 points is enough
looks like we may have to beat Swansea on the last day   

fulhamben

Quote from: Ged on May 05, 2013, 09:22:39 AM
Chelsea play Villa 4 days before the UEFA Cup Final all Villa need is a point to go above us and if Wigin beat Swansea and Villa they would have 41 points also
rafa knows its just as important for himself and chelsea to finish top 4 as it is to win the europa

Ged

Quote from: fulhamben on May 05, 2013, 09:44:47 AM
rafa knows its just as important for himself and chelsea to finish top 4 as it is to win the europa
its not rafa its the players with their minds on the cup that worries me
and dont forget chelsea play spurs a few days before the villa game
but whatever happens with other clubs we need at least a point from our last two games

fulham1611

Honestly, even though yesterday's performance was a disgrace, I think it will act as a wakeup call and we will draw/win against Liverpool to secure our Premier League status.

What people are forgetting here is that there is a reason why Wigan, Villa, Sunderland, Newcastle, Southampton and Norwich are where they are - because they have been very poor this season. Even though I agree that being in a relegation fight adds a bit of bite to a team's performance, ultimately the majority of football matches are decided by the quality of the team. How everyone is predicting these 4-5 teams to miraculously turn round their fortunes and storm the rest of their games is beyond me. I think we will be safe next Sunday.

Lighthouse

I think we need NORWICH to continue the bad form. Both Villa and Wigan are playing well. I love the fact we are baeten with ease by a Championship side and fans think we can pick up points in the next few games. Jol has proven without any doubt yesterday he cannot manage his team. They we unprepared. it was another defensive looking side. Only until he put Rodders on and too late he put Kaka on did we look like a side that know how to go forward.

Jol needs to go for it against poorer sides. But he doesn't and we look awful. Frankly all the players seem to be unable to follow whatever Jol is trying to say. Something has to be done if we are still in the Prem next season.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

fulhamben

Quote from: Ged on May 05, 2013, 09:59:02 AM
Quote from: fulhamben on May 05, 2013, 09:44:47 AM
its not rafa its the players with their minds on the cup that worries me
and dont forget chelsea play spurs a few days before the villa game
but whatever happens with other clubs we need at least a point from our last two games
cant believe for one min chelsea players would rather win europa cup than qualify for champs league. hell our own clint depsey threw a strop to play champs league its just he was to dumb to find a club that can qualify for it

filham

There are seven clubs, including Fulham , in one devil of a scrap to avoid the drop , it seems likely that more than 40 points will be needed for safety.
We have picked up one point in our last 6 games and yesterday were taken to the cleaners at home by the relegated team at the bottom of table.

Our two remaining matches are against teams in the top half of the table, we must now be favourites to lose this relegation battle.

filham

The other teams close to relegation  don't have to hit a great streak of good form but have to robably have a solitary victory , in Wigan's case two victories, which is quite possible.

In our case we have somehow to get that win from 2 matches, at home to Liverpool or away to Swansea, which in the light of performances in the last six matches seems impossible.

Fulham1959

A couple of weeks ago I was desperate for us to finish in the top ten.  Now I'm desperate for us to stay in the Premiership.

I cannot make a believable case for us to get any more points this season.

Basil

We are widely available at 50-1 to go down so thinks this puts it in some sort of context. For those saying it is too tight to call that is surely worth a bet.

Berserker

so if I put £100 on I'd get £5,000  wow. Haven't got the heart to bet on Fulham getting relegated though
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: Basil on May 05, 2013, 11:56:57 AM
We are widely available at 50-1 to go down so thinks this puts it in some sort of context. For those saying it is too tight to call that is surely worth a bet.

67/1 on Bet365 last night. I stuck £10 on it, so at least that'll pay for the trip to Middlesborough next year should worse come to worse
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Baider

It would be VERY Arsenal like to loose at home to Wigan next week as well

Danitar

Arsenal won't lose at home if it was at Wigan then I would say yeah arsenal could lose it but that look better since the turn of the year so I see a comfortable 2-0 win to the gooners. Chelsea will go for it if they don't beat man united and spurs, if they beat both they're are virtually guaranteed champions league football for me so they might take the foot off the pedal. Wigan are down for me they need to do too much.

Fulham Tup North

092.gif  We actually NEED QPArse to beat Newcatle to help our cause.  
Cheering on QPArse leaves a bad taste in the throat, but it might be our salvation?
40 points with 6 games to go looked a great position, 40 points with 2 games to go looks daunting.
Remember Wet Spam in 2003..... 42 points and still went down.  We need a win and on current form cannot see where it will come from?   :dead horse:
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

mangoputney

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on May 05, 2013, 12:17:36 PM
092.gif  We actually NEED QPArse to beat Newcatle to help our cause. 
Cheering on QPArse leaves a bad taste in the throat, but it might be our salvation?
40 points with 6 games to go looked a great position, 40 points with 2 games to go looks daunting.
Remember Wet Spam in 2003..... 42 points and still went down.  We need a win and on current form cannot see where it will come from?   :dead horse:

+1
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

HatterDon

Villa, like us, is safe on 40 points. Arsenal v. Wigan, on the other hand, is critical because Europe and relegation are at stake.

Interesting following the matches on the last two weekends, but we're not involved in either a relegation situation or a chance to qualify for Europe, so it's pretty much just a case of watching Berbatov show up his teammates for 180 minutes.

And hope for a new gaffer the day after the season ends.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel