watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Summer transfers

Started by grandad, May 06, 2013, 08:39:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grandad

It´s reported that Liverpool want Douglas who is out of contract at Twente. Oh well, scratch that one off.
Where there's a will there's a wife

croatianwhite

That would be a shame if he went to scouse land as thought he was good against us ! Coyw

Walsh

Admin

I doubt Douglas would want play in the Championship so it's a bit of a no brainer really.

Walsh

Quote from: Admin on May 06, 2013, 10:39:19 AM
I doubt Douglas would want play in the Championship so it's a bit of a no brainer really.

You're so deluded if you think that Wigan will get 6 points from City, Arsenal and Villa.

Admin

Quote from: Walsh on May 06, 2013, 01:45:58 PM

You're so deluded if you think that Wigan will get 6 points from City, Arsenal and Villa.
[/

And I bet you're still one of those deluded fans that backs Jol, even after Saturdays car crash.

St Eve

Not to be negative but they could beat Swansea and Villa at home

filham

Of course they can't as they are not playing City in the league.
However, I can see them getting six points from Swansea(H), Arsenal(A) and Villa(H).

Roberty

Hum QPHa are going to the championship - are you a rangersboy?
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

SmithyFFC

Fairly simply we need: a left back, two centre backs, a right back (hopfully Reither will sign) two if not THREE centrall midfielders and a striker or two. Perhaps a new goalkeeper, but I'd personally give Stockdale a go.
FTID

Danitar

Quote from: FulhamFan2 on May 06, 2013, 08:09:14 PM
Fairly simply we need: a left back, two centre backs, a right back (hopfully Reither will sign) two if not THREE centrall midfielders and a striker or two. Perhaps a new goalkeeper, but I'd personally give Stockdale a go.

Would love it if could get all this, but I just can't see and where does the money come from.

Walsh

Quote from: Admin on May 06, 2013, 01:58:46 PM

And I bet you're still one of those deluded fans that backs Jol, even after Saturdays car crash.

I mean I don't hate Jol but I understand why people want him out, it's just who would replace him?

Walsh

Quote from: filham on May 06, 2013, 05:38:46 PM

Of course they can't as they are not playing City in the league.
However, I can see them getting six points from Swansea(H), Arsenal(A) and Villa(H).

My mistake, but still very unlikely.

Beamer

If Wigan did beat Villa it would mean that Villa can only get points from their game at home to Chelsea who still need a result themselves - their goal diff is way below ours.
Can't help being a bit twitchy but being realistic it would take something unprecedented for us to go down (but obviously mathmatically still possible) - even a point v. Liverpool would make us all a bit less nervy.

Swiss72

G. Ballague (does la Liga on Sky if I am correct) just twitted to say that Amorebieta just signed for FFC. Good news!

PokerMatt

Quote from: Swiss72 on May 07, 2013, 08:26:02 PM
G. Ballague (does la Liga on Sky if I am correct) just twitted to say that Amorebieta just signed for FFC. Good news!

He's only 3-4 weeks late with his info then - http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/fulham-agree-deal-sign-athletic-1833753

I assume it wasn't actually a done deal when previously reported then?
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Swiss72

It was more a rumour than anythiung else. As people say: as long as this is not on the offal...

PokerMatt

Quote from: Swiss72 on May 07, 2013, 09:39:31 PM
It was more a rumour than anythiung else. As people say: as long as this is not on the offal...

Yep. I'm in agreement with that for sure.

He would be a good signing, though, despite his discipline record.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

cottager123

We are signing remy if berba leave apparently