News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: Customised T shirts, any recommended sites please...

Started by LBNo11, May 07, 2013, 12:09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

...I have a friend who is having his 60th on the 18th of May, I have always given him a customised T-shirt but my supplier moved to Devon last year so I would like anyone recommendations - I would prefer if they are Fulham fans if possible.

Please reply via this post or a PM.

Many thanks - Ed
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

EJL

jarv

I have customised Ts done for my business all the time. The down side...I live in USA but if all else fails let me know what you want. Is it only ONE t shirt.?

sipwell

Ask Airfix. He got me a personalized T-shirt for my birthday and my PhD defence which was of high quality!
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

LBNo11

Quote from: EJL on May 07, 2013, 12:17:53 PM
Do you mean a site like Cult Zeros?

http://www.cultzeros.co.uk/page/1/welcome-to-cult-zeros/

...thanks for the replies. re your reply EJL, I do know of CultZeros, they are excellent but it is not for a football related t-shirt. Any other leads would be appreciated, many thanks - Ed

Northern Cottager

I can be fairly creative with a permanent marker, all colours and designs considered. Postage is also reasonable.

Burt

Ed, I have had a couple of one-off jobs done via tshirts.co.uk and had no problems.

HillingdonFFC

Balcony T-shirts in Uxbridge are very good, I get quite a bit from them 

Airfix

Quote from: sipwell on May 07, 2013, 12:26:29 PM
Ask Airfix. He got me a personalized T-shirt for my birthday and my PhD defence which was of high quality!

He speaks of Street Shirts.  They never fail to impress me with their work and delivery times.  You design it, they'll print it - as many times as you want!  The only limit is your imagination.

They'll dispatch your order today if you order by 2pm - and guaranteed next-day delivery available.

rhyspabsolom

I got a non-football custom shirt from CultZeros only today.
Paul is a huge Fulham fan and really nice guy.
Send them an email.

btings

If you have access to an inkjet printer, you can make an iron-on.  They hold up decently if you iron them on properly and launder them cold.

The Equalizer

Quote from: Airfix on May 07, 2013, 11:24:27 PM
Quote from: sipwell on May 07, 2013, 12:26:29 PM

He speaks of Street Shirts.  They never fail to impress me with their work and delivery times.  You design it, they'll print it - as many times as you want!  The only limit is your imagination.

They'll dispatch your order today if you order by 2pm - and guaranteed next-day delivery available.

That's where I made my custom FoF t-shirt.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

MOR :

LBNo11

...many thanks to everyone who replied, very much appreciated...