watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Referee for Liverpool home game has been appointed

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, May 07, 2013, 04:02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

Mark Halsey has been appointed referee for Fulham v Liverpool on 12/05/13.

Good or bad?
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Baider

He was the one that didn't send off Callum McManaman for that challenge weren't he? Then got dropped for a few games and relegated to League 1?

Fernhurst

BAD Known supporter of bigger (?) clubs. Used to be a good ref but has been bent by powerful managers post match comments.

Alan Wiley was the straightest ref I have witnessed in action and looked how SAF destroyed him because he could not get his own way.

Wasn't it Halsey who changed his mind over giving us a penalty against The Arse?...
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

nose

The Worst!
He gave us a penalty V arsenal, then consulted with arsene wenger and then changed his mind, the video footage clearly showed one ashley cole brought down andrew cole.
He has subsequently repeadtedly favoured the opposition and along with D'urso is my least favourite referee, I doubt his impartiality.
I don't think muchj of oliver or dean either! or klattenberg!

jarv

It makes no difference. They all make mistakes which, at this time of the season, will be highlighted over and over.

Nothing will change until they use technology for penalty appeals and offside at least.

Let's hope Wigan don't win by an offside goal today.

westcliff white

terrible appointment for anyone outside the so called big 4 and liverpool. he is swayed by all their managers and players.
Every day is a Fulham day

Burt

ron

He owes us one for that Arsenal game....it was the blithe way that he said afterwards that he gave a decision, and when he was surrounded by the Arsenal team, " It was then I realised that I got it wrong".

Never to be forgotten.

Cravenawin

Don't want to be the bearer of bad news lads, but in all our time in the Premier league, we've won the grand total of .....one game when Halsey has been in charge, and he's done a minimum of fifteen games I reckon. Also, it's been mentioned a few times that QPR is his team. Doesn't bode we'll does it.

The Bronsons

I'll be happy if the only person we are blaming after we lose to Liverpool is the referee.

Matt Inglis

It makes no difference, Jamie Carragher will effectively referee the game.
There's only one Emma's burger stand.

mangoputney

Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

Stefano Okaka Chuka

He was the one who gave the Senderos penalty vs Sunderland earlier this season...One of the softiest penalties ever.
She's a Flamenco girl
and dancing is her life
she said stay with me, stay with me
Viva el Fulham!

mangoputney

Quote from: Stefano Okaka Chuka on May 07, 2013, 10:24:40 PM
He was the one who gave the Senderos penalty vs Sunderland earlier this season...One of the softiest penalties ever.

+1
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

SmithyFFC

If our boys play any where near as well as they're capable of playing, the referee will be irrelevant, so really not bothered
FTID

HatterDon

This will be the 37th consecutive league match where Fulham have drawn the most incompetent, big-club biased ref in the country.

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

JBH

Awful referee I still can't forgive him for the debarcle he caused v Arsenal a few years ago.

And he is a QPR fan apparently   :028:

nose

the referee certainly played a big part. two incodents, the penalty, which would have been given at the other end, and kaka taken from behind which was a sending off and foul.... halsey is biased and useless, he always is and he really did turn thegame because after those descisions our players lost their composure big time!