Main Menu

Team news: Davies , Dejagah, Diarra out

Started by Zu-Meister, May 10, 2013, 01:56:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rusty shackleford

Quote from: alfie on May 10, 2013, 07:15:01 PM
Quote from: rusty shackleford on May 10, 2013, 04:12:55 PM
Nothing is ever a concern for Jol

Like, how 2 days before the transfer window closed, Dembele leaving was not a concern because no one could match his buy out claus

You of course have ignored that fact Dembele said he would be staying for another season, Jol was not concerned because there had been no bids for him, and it was the club that agreed to the deal not Jol.

Sure what difference does that make?

Jol specifically said almost word for word a few days before Dembele left "He has a high buy out claus which no one will match, so for me it is not a concern"

I know that he said that because i heard it with my own ears.

fulhamben

Quote from: rusty shackleford on May 10, 2013, 08:18:03 PM
Quote from: alfie on May 10, 2013, 07:15:01 PM
Quote from: rusty shackleford on May 10, 2013, 04:12:55 PM
Nothing is ever a concern for Jol

Like, how 2 days before the transfer window closed, Dembele leaving was not a concern because no one could match his buy out claus

You of course have ignored that fact Dembele said he would be staying for another season, Jol was not concerned because there had been no bids for him, and it was the club that agreed to the deal not Jol.

Sure what difference does that make?

Jol specifically said almost word for word a few days before Dembele left "He has a high buy out claus which no one will match, so for me it is not a concern"

I know that he said that because i heard it with my own ears.
think he actually said that no one could afford, which at the time i thought it was a dumb thing to say as even the saints spent more than that on one player
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

ffc73

Quote from: filham on May 10, 2013, 06:24:38 PM
We have tried Ruiz in a number of positions and the only one that at times works is right behind the main striker. To play him in midfield is defensive suicide.

I have given a lot of thought to Sunday's line up and come up with:-

Schwarzer

Reither         ?          Hangeland           ?

?          Enoh             ?                   ?

?              ?

Just can't fill in the blanks for fear of a repeat of the Reading performance.

Now that Stockdale is back and Etheridge has signed an extension should we not try one of those before the season end?

Reither is still not right after that injury he picked up so I'd give Manolev a game.

Brede has been a stalwart all season and deserves a rest and it is about time Hughes had a game

It's probably a choice next season between Enoh and Frimpong.  Enoh has had a couple of games so Frimpong should finish the season

Can't argue with the rest of your selection though. 

JackyFulham90

Kacaniklic & Rodallega must start we need pace