watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who Is Leaving

Started by filham, May 12, 2013, 10:33:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

The Sunday Telegraph today quotes Jol as saying that up to ten players could be leaving this summer.
I wonder who is top of the list and if we can expect up to ten new players.

Could be a busy summer at the Cottage.

Zu-Meister

Baird, davies, hughes, diarra, petric, karagounic, riether, manolev, emauelson, schwarzer, enoh.

twang

As we currently 12 players whose contracts runs out this summer it looks far from unlikely.

Schwarzer, Somogyi, Baird, Manolev, Riether, Frimpong, Karagounis, Diarra, Emanuelson, Davies, Enoh and Petric.

Burt

That's a lot of change and transition to handle in one go...

MOR :

Quote from: twang on May 12, 2013, 10:49:43 AM
As we currently 12 players whose contracts runs out this summer it looks far from unlikely.

Schwarzer, Somogyi, Baird, Manolev, Riether, Frimpong, Karagounis, Diarra, Emanuelson, Davies, Enoh and Petric.

Plus Stockdale and Kasami would be sold...

JackyFulham90

I think the players going will be

Schwarzer
Manolev
Baird
Karagounis
Davies
Frimpong
Emanuelson
Enoh
Petric

Wimbledon_White

I know he is an old bloke but I would be really disappointed to see Karagounis go.

St Eve

Quote from: Wimbledon_White on May 12, 2013, 11:33:31 AM
I know he is an old bloke but I would be really disappointed to see Karagounis go.
agreed, but I would have no problem if Senderos, Sidwell and Richardson went

H3Matt

Hoping we sign Manolev, Riether and Enoh permanently. Emanuelson and Frimpong will go back to their clubs.

Contracted players out: Schwarzer, Somogyi, Riise, Baird, Kasami, Karagounis, Diarra and Davies. I reckon Petric will sign a 1-year extension.

Wingnut

I'd keep Sidwell, I think he has done well when he has played. Richardson has the ability to be in the first team but he is made of glass. I'm not a Senderos fan, I don't think he is PL standard.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Danitar

ffc73

I'm tempted to leave myself but like a fool I'll be back for more next week and next season. Beats doing anything useful with my spare time

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Northern Cottager

If jol is on about 10 leaving I assume, with other quotes too, that he is planning on staying. Our team needs completely shipping out. Players are too old and a clear out is needed. Apart fom the opening game of the season what has Petric done to revive an extension?! He's been crap. As for Richardson, brilliant cameo contributions until he be ones injured. Kara may have been brilliant but he can't be here next year if we plan for the future. Diarra is an obvious one to release. Love to keep hold of Enoh and Emanuelson as well as Riether. Based on recent performances I wouldn't be surprised if they all fooked off.

Zero hope for next season I'm afraid and I think we're in for an Even worse one.

Northern Cottager

Forgot to add the hope and prayers that Hughes and Senderos get lost on a pre season tour.

Sheepskin Junior

Stockdale
Baird
Hughes
Frei
Emanuelson
Sidwell
Manolev
Karagounis
Davies
Kasami
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

Southdowns White

Change everyone, get someone who plays with passion even if we do lose, most of the current squad are wet blankets, send anyone who is staying on a cage fighting coarse to man up.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Southdowns White on May 12, 2013, 07:55:53 PM
Change everyone, get someone who plays with passion even if we do lose, most of the current squad are wet blankets, send anyone who is staying on a cage fighting coarse to man up.

So we end up playing like Stoke? Rather get some younger talent in with desire. They don't need to kick 10 bells out of the opposition.

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: MOR : on May 12, 2013, 11:17:32 AM
Quote from: twang on May 12, 2013, 10:49:43 AM

Plus Stockdale and Kasami would be sold...

Selling Kasami would be a mistake IMO. Good player never really given a chance. You are probably correct though.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude