watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Player of the Season Results

Started by Ordar, May 12, 2013, 05:32:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stefano Okaka Chuka

I voted for Schwarzer and after today my vote was fully deserved.
She's a Flamenco girl
and dancing is her life
she said stay with me, stay with me
Viva el Fulham!

grandad

The bigger farce is that Karagounis came second.
Where there's a will there's a wife

EJL

I think it's hilarious that Berbatov won. Consistency means nothing to a lot of our fans. Riether has delivered in every single game bar one or two.

alexbishop

Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

SKSW6

It annoyed me almost as much as the game did

JackyFulham90

Karagounis is poor
I voted for Riether

Berserker

Well at least Riether won't seem super attractive to other clubs and will stay with us next season.  Wasn't Dempsey voted player of the season last year and remember what happened to him!
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Burt

Was this the player's vote or the fans vote? Can't remember now... Either way, Riether should have won it.

H3Matt

As voted for by Berabtov's Bulgarian followers and all the 6 year olds who think he's the best player in the world.

Absolute farce, Riether has been our player of the season by far.

bulgariawhite

This has got to be rigged. I voted for Sacha. Looking at the board week in week out through the season he has been picked out by the fans as MOM on this board. It's a joke surely!!!!

Sgt Fulham

BOOOOOOOOOO! Riether or Schwarzer any day...  fp.gif

westcliff white

i voted for berba and am happy with it, kara second was based on the form from november to march i guess.
Every day is a Fulham day

Rhys Lightning 63

SASCHA RIETHER BABY, SASCHA RIETHER OOOOOOOH!!!
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Northern Cottager

Kara has been good on the whole. Berbatov has been our marketing ploy and this seems bizarre with the overwhelming majority on here feeling that he isn't good enough, often enough and that Riether has been awesome. Weird result.

Matt Inglis

I didn't even realise player of the season was being voted for!
There's only one Emma's burger stand.

nose

everyone i know voted for rieter
the greek is useless, he tries but that is different to being good. today he was a disgrace. berba told him off on the pitch more than once for not looking up and passing the ball.
I am uneasy about the result of the poll

nose

everyone i know voted for rieter
the greek is useless, he tries but that is different to being good. today he was a disgrace. berba told him off on the pitch more than once for not looking up and passing the ball.

GodfatherJol

I don't know a single person that voted for Berba. Then again, the voting was posted on the Facebook and Twitter pages, which combined have well over 100k followers. Could well be a load of kids/armchair fans who don't watch the team enough or understand the game enough to value Riether's impact. Berba's the headline grabber, but Riether was almost unanimously regarded as the best player this year.

EJL

Quote from: GodfatherJol on May 12, 2013, 09:36:26 PM
I don't know a single person that voted for Berba. Then again, the voting was posted on the Facebook and Twitter pages, which combined have well over 100k followers. Could well be a load of kids/armchair fans who don't watch the team enough or understand the game enough to value Riether's impact. Berba's the headline grabber, but Riether was almost unanimously regarded as the best player this year.
:plus one: