https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

YOUR DONATIONS ARE WELCOME

Started by Admin, May 21, 2013, 01:47:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WokingFFC

Donated :) A great daily read, keep up the good work

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

licker

Quote from: sunburywhite on June 01, 2013, 07:58:27 AM
Quote from: Lighthouse on May 31, 2013, 12:08:55 PM
My Old China is worth 15p or in new money 15p

15p = 1.5 florins

Me old China (Plate) = Mate. 

I know that one.   :54:

..Kya.ffc..

Quote from: Admin on May 25, 2013, 10:43:15 AM
Anyone that has donated from the 21st of May up until the 21st of June, will automatically be entered into a prize draw for a Friends of Fulham T-Shirt.

Do not despair if you haven't seen this before now there is still time!   :bump:
Beers may have been involved in this post.

chiefo

ha ha, done, but didn't bother posting, so take this as another bump!!

Willard

Burt

Burt

Quote from: MOR : on May 26, 2013, 01:45:53 PM
Anyone that has donated from the 21st of May up until the 21st of June, will automatically be entered into a prize draw for a Friends of Fulham T-Shirt.

I have 5 x Fulham F.C. Keep the Faith enamel badges for 5 runners up. Just needs a MOD to PM me and I'll send them to a MOD for distribution...Preferably a MOD that lives in the UK...

Badges received, thank you Mr MOR.

Admin

Quote from: Admin on May 26, 2013, 06:01:22 PM
As promised, anyone who has donated from the 21st of May up to the 21st of June will be entered into a free prize draw for a Friends of Fulham unisex t-shirt. You can donate as little as £1 to qualify and the draw will take place after midnight on the 21st of June with the winner being announced here on the forum the next day.   

Good luck and happy donating  049:gif

11 DAYS TO GO

For your chance to be entered into a prize draw for a FOF t-shirt if you donate as little as £1 before midnight on the 21st of July.

:wine: 049:gif 082.gif

GoldCoastWhite

I've just thrown in a Suarez and will add another if Schwarzer keeps a clean sheet for Oz tonight against Jordan.  :down_under:

LBNo11

Quote from: GoldCoastWhite on June 10, 2013, 05:35:00 PM
I've just thrown in a Suarez and will add another if Schwarzer keeps a clean sheet for Oz tonight against Jordan.  :down_under:

...that might be difficult for Black Mark as Jordan usually plays with two up front..!
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

GoldCoastWhite

Quote from: LBNo11 on June 10, 2013, 05:36:55 PM
Quote from: GoldCoastWhite on June 10, 2013, 05:35:00 PM
I've just thrown in a Suarez and will add another if Schwarzer keeps a clean sheet for Oz tonight against Jordan.  :down_under:

...that might be difficult for Black Mark as Jordan usually plays with two up front..!
I've heard they are a real handful ...  fp.gif

MOR :

Quote from: Burt on June 08, 2013, 04:54:31 PM
Quote from: MOR : on May 26, 2013, 01:45:53 PM

I have 5 x Fulham F.C. Keep the Faith enamel badges for 5 runners up. Just needs a MOD to PM me and I'll send them to a MOD for distribution...Preferably a MOD that lives in the UK...

Badges received, thank you Mr MOR.

Your welcome...PM sent

Admin

Just 8 Day's to go Ladies and Gentlemen. Make sure you register your donation(s) by midnight on the 21st to be eligible for the free prize draw to get a FOF T-shirt.  049:gif 

epsomraver

Admin

Admin

Only 5 days left Ladies and Gentlemen to registered your donation to be in with a chance to win a Friends of Fulham T-Shirt  049:gif 

GoldCoastWhite

2nd Suarez in the kitty, as promised after Schwarzer's clean sheet last week. A win against Iraq tomorrow night and The Socceroos will be in Rio for 2014 !!!  049:gif