more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

David Kidd basically says Bent isn't going to happen

Started by FFCYORK, May 27, 2013, 12:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mangoputney

never mind, his potential wages could be shared out on a couple of new signings
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

jarv

If no interest in Bent, pretty much means Berbatov is staying.  Can't see how Jol would play them both and what would he do with Ruiz?

filham

Quote from: jarv on May 27, 2013, 12:51:56 PM
If no interest in Bent, pretty much means Berbatov is staying.  Can't see how Jol would play them both and what would he do with Ruiz?
You are right, Bent would have to share the bench warming role with Rodders.

Lighthouse

If we do not have another forward coming in and continue with Berbatov as a loan striker and Ruiz as a deep lying waste of his talents. Then the sooner Jol goes the better. I however hope we bring in another striker who can aid us to keep the ball and actually attack other teams and break in numbers. Something we failed to do in 99% of last season.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

sipwell

No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Nero

SO we do want him just don't want to pay silly money for a bloke who is surplus to requirements at villa, I expect we will bide our time there dont seem meany interested and at some point villa are going to get rid to free up wages or get some cash. If they want 6 mill say wll pay it but we will only pay him 40k a week they can pay the other 25k

zschwartz

He's worth far less than villa's desperate clearance price. i'd consider taking him on a free at reasonable wages. It was the same with rodallega or petric. That way at least nothing much is lost other than the points we drop when he's on the field. He didn't just lose his spot in the rotation... he's villa's 4th choice striker behind benteke, agbonlahor and weimann and they were 4 points above the drop.

i like a redemption story as much as the next stooge, but this squad cannot afford to get older, slower and more injury prone.