more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team for next year

Started by samv10, May 29, 2013, 05:48:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samv10

http://chuzzz.com/?id=114331
Made this earlier as a possible team for next year, players were linked with ect. Kevin Prince Boetang is obviously meant to be Derek if one couldnt grasp that

CurryForMario

If Fifa don't fix Kacaniklic's picture I will be extremely annoyed...
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!

JackyFulham90

...........................................Stekelenburg. ..........................

Riether...............Amorebieta. ...........Hangeland. ........Richardson.............

Dejagah...............Huddlestone. ..........Boateng. ..........Kacaniklic. ..........

................................................Ruiz.....................................

................................................Berbatov. ....................................

Subs - Stockdale , Senderos , Sidwell , Enoh , Frei , Babel , Rodallega

ffcbulgaria

given that Amorebieta is a left footer and also plays left-back do you think Hangeland would be moved on the right?

cebu

Quote from: ffcbulgaria on May 29, 2013, 10:06:44 PM
given that Amorebieta is a left footer and also plays left-back do you think Hangeland would be moved on the right?

I'm sure they can work that out before the first league match. And, well, why not?   :wine:

St Eve

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on May 29, 2013, 10:03:12 PM
...........................................Stekelenburg. ..........................

Riether...............Amorebieta. ...........Hangeland. ........Richardson.............

Dejagah...............Huddlestone. ..........Boateng. ..........Kacaniklic. ..........

................................................Ruiz.....................................

................................................Berbatov. ....................................

Subs - Stockdale , Senderos , Sidwell , Enoh , Frei , Babel , Rodallega
Richardson is always injured and I don't rate Huddlestone. Hopefully Senderos and Sidwell will be gone. stockdale is as good as gone. Babel and Hugo are good squad players at best. We need a left back

zschwartz

haha, yes:  kevin prince boateng instead of derek would be an agreeable swap.

A left back and one or two center mids... and maybe an backup striker/cam (loans in these positions being fine, the riether one worked out alright).

i would not welcome huddlestone unless he arrived at minimal expense or on loan. 2-3 years ago he had a lot of promise. Boateng i am convinced is set to be a squad player and hopefully we won't end up at the start of the season with him in the first 11. I don't think sidwell is a particularly excellent CM but i'd start him over either of these two. Babel is a perfectly capable championship level striker.

Rest of it looks good, if dejagah is fully healthy.

malcbridger

Completely agree with you about Huddlestone. At the prices quoted (upwards of 5m! ), he would be a massive gamble, injury prone and painfully slow. Yes, he can pick out a pass and he's massive, so what? We should be looking at c.m's with a bit of pace as well as finding the killer pass etc. Poor old Derek Boateng, he is being written off before he kicks a ball. Like most of you, I know next to nothing about him apart from the fact that he moves clubs quite a bit. He has had some rave reviews in his career and seems like he can do a decent job for us. Let's give the guy a chance. Apart from l.b the defence looks potentially very strong. Maybe Jol will sell one of Briggs, Riise, Richardson (or 2) and give Kavanagh a chance, sounds like he has great potential but it's probably too early. I would love us to go for Wilfried Boney instead of Bent, again I know very little about him but the stats speak for themselves. he has a phenomenal scoring record and is just 24. Anyway, it's all speculation and agents spinning their stuff, hopefully Jol will bring in the right blend.

JackyFulham90

I like Huddlestone he can pick out a pass, I agree though we do need some pace in the middle especially if Jol is to carry on with the Ruiz/Berbatov combo upfront

Northern Cottager

In terms of FIFA I'd like us to sign a quicker centre back. :(

zschwartz

Quote from: malcbridger on May 30, 2013, 07:59:52 AM
...Poor old Derek Boateng, he is being written off before he kicks a ball. Like most of you, I know next to nothing about him apart from the fact that he moves clubs quite a bit. He has had some rave reviews in his career and seems like he can do a decent job for us. Let's give the guy a chance...

Yes, i don't want to write the man off, i just think the club should and will invest more in the position before the window closes. Fulham went through a lot of trouble to bring him in over the last year. i certainly do not know enough about him. He still regularly plays for Ghana and they have a good side. it is the age/journeyman history/number of starts over the last two years that make me skeptical. But I am excited to see him play and hope for the best ("...hope for the best, prepare for the worst").

Brown@FFC

What does everyone detest Sidwell. He is a very solid midfielder, who's work rates are excellent. We were rubbish without him last year. I reckon he will be a sub next year, give Boateng a change, and if Boateng turns out to be a bid off, Sidwell will come in. Regarding our wingers, I find it strange that we have been linked with 4 wingers, as we have got 1 very good one in Dejagah, and 3 promising in Kaca, Frei and Mesca. Duff is lucky to have a contract. If we get any of the wingers, I would like Sako. Young, powerful and a goal scorer. For a creative midfielder, I like the look of Amalfitano, very creative and good work rates. But, with out need of a pacey striker, in my opinion, and the fact that Ruiz is a starter, Ruiz should be put at CM. Give him a couple of months in the gym, as technically, he is good. The increased amount of won headers last year shows he can change. I would go for Richardson at LB, he has the pace you need. Do we sign a LB, that's up to Jol, and his knowledge of players fitness. This is probably the hardest transfer window for Fulham in years, we have got to get rid of the deadwood, but that means we have to bring in talent. The youth must be given a chance next year, even if it means occupying most of the bench. The line up will hopefully be this next year:

---------------------Steklenburg--------------------

--Riether--Hangeland--Amorebieta--Richardson--

--------Boateng/Sidwell--New creator/Ruiz--------

--Dejagah----Ruiz/Berbatov----New winger/Kaca--

-------------Berbatov/New pacey striker------------

Apprentice to the Maestro

We saw Boateng in the Dnipro Europa League games. To me he was immediately impressive with the physique of Etuhu but with tha ability to read the game and passing ability more akin to that of Murphy. I hope that he can adjust to aspects like the intensity of the PL. He has the technique to do that.

rusty shackleford

Quote from: Northern Cottager on May 30, 2013, 09:19:40 AM

Is Amorebieta slow? I havent seen too much of him but he reminds me of David Luiz

PaulJ123

Stekelenburg

Riether Amorebieta Hangeland Pieters

Boateng
Dejagah Kacaniklic
Ruiz

Berbatov Bent

Northern Cottager

Quote from: rusty shackleford on May 30, 2013, 10:21:49 AM

Is Amorebieta slow? I havent seen too much of him but he reminds me of David Luiz

they reckon his pace is 52 according to the card above? That puts him on a par with Hangeland...

EJL

Quote from: Northern Cottager on May 30, 2013, 02:40:19 PM
Quote from: rusty shackleford on May 30, 2013, 10:21:49 AM

they reckon his pace is 52 according to the card above? That puts him on a par with Hangeland...
Yes, this really is a problem. I'm taking part in a League tournament soon and the partnership of Amorebieta and Hangeland isn't giving me too much confidence.

CurryForMario

He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!

CurryForMario

I also edited their stats to what I feel they should be (except for Amorabiata, never seen him play)

Walsh

Quote from: PaulJ123 on May 30, 2013, 12:19:06 PM
Stekelenburg

Riether Amorebieta Hangeland Pieters

Boateng
Dejagah Kacaniklic
Ruiz

Berbatov Bent

I really like this team.