News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

That Stephen Kelly lad looks pretty good...

Started by LBNo11, May 29, 2013, 08:21:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfie

Quote from: epsomraver on May 31, 2013, 09:15:10 PM
Quote from: alfie on May 31, 2013, 01:31:02 PM
Quote from: epsomraver on May 31, 2013, 12:25:22 PM
Quote from: alfie on May 31, 2013, 07:46:22 AM
Quote from: bucksfulham on May 30, 2013, 03:55:09 PM
Quote from: cebu on May 30, 2013, 02:34:34 AM
We need to sign the lad again and play him out of position at LB. He'll be next season's Senderos?   :49:  

At least one big mistake per game then!

I thought this thread was about Kelly not Senderos and just out of curiosity what was his one big mistake against Swansea? and in the beating by Liverpool, oh wait a minute he did not play in that game, i guess it was still his fault though.

Big mistake against Swansea was a horrendous back pass that would have cost a goal against better shooters

Would it have cost a goal, how do you know that, sometimes Hangeland's terrible misplaced passes could lead to a goal but you never seem to jump on that, and to be fair he generally does at least one in every game.

Sorry but i reckon everyone in the Swansea match made mistakes, but it seems good decent Fulham supporters like yourselves just continuously put the boot in on Senderos, i think it is now a become a habit.

No I don't Alfie, you asked what was his one big mistake and I told you, his problem is that he cannot as much as he tries  read the game properly and that is why is he is so rash and cocks up regularly, perhaps he tries to hard some times to impress as sidwell did back after red card and look what happened then

fair enough matey, true i did ask that question, but it does sadden me that ok he made a mistake that may or may not have lead to a goal, but as i say some of Hangeland's wayward passes that may or may not lead to a goal never seem to be made a big deal, and he does it every game.

Still onwards and upwards (hopefully)
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't