News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

A Genuine Missing Person plea for help from a Fulham fan...

Started by LBNo11, June 03, 2013, 08:26:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

A poster on the TiFF forum, named Phil has posted this on there and on facebook to ask for any help in tracing his son Neil, both are Season Ticket holders in H3. Obviously if anyone knows of his whereabouts please get in touch on the number shown below:-

Neil Skipper went missing from his Croydon home last night at 7pm. He was last seen wearing a black jacket, black jogging bottoms, a greeny brown plain tshirt and glasses. If anyone sees or hears anything, please call 02086490016 mentioning his name, or post on this group.

For those that don't live in London, please help us by spreading the word to anyone who does, especially anyone living in Croydon. His parents and his little sister miss him very much, and are really worried. Please help folks. Any and all assistance is appreciated beyond words. Thank you.

I cannot bear to think of the anguish this is causing the family, please keep your eyes peeled, he could be anywhere in the country - thank you...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

..Kya.ffc..

Description and link to an article:
Neil Skipper is described as a white man, 5ft 9in, of slim build, clean shaven with short dark hair.
http://www.croydonguardian.co.uk/news/10460261.Police_search_for_missing_Thornton_Heath_man/

Hope he is found in good health before long.
Beers may have been involved in this post.

LBNo11

A sad update from his Dad on TiFF:-

"My son Neil -- Phil, Tuesday, June 04, 08:16:29am (cpc24-croy20-2-0-cust182.19-2.cable.virginmedia.com/92.239.36.183)
I posted an appeal yesterday for help in finding my missing son. Huge thanks for all the messages of support and help. Unfortunately we got the news we had all been dreading last evening.neils body was found on the line at Putney station. We are all devastated.
Neil grew up under the shadows of Selhurst Park, but there was only going to be one team for him, Fulham. I shall never forget my pride when seeing him at primary school, the only white shirt in a sea of Palace, chelsea or Manu strips. One of his most treasured things was a framed montage of cuttings and pictures from that night in Hamburg, him in the centre with his scarf. I shall treasure to the day I die.
On Saturday night Neil made the journey we have made hundreds of times from Croydon to Putney to end his life. If only I'd stopped him.

RIP Neil, we have lost a wonderful son, me my best friend and for all of us a fellow Fulham nut I don't know what I'll do next season, one thing for certain if I can stomach going I shall be keeping his ticket, I couldn't stand a stranger in his seat next to me.
Sorry if I'm rambling on but I'm trying to make sense of the turmoil going round in my head and putting things down helps
Once again thanks for all your support".

RIP Neil, so very sad, my sincere condolences to his family and friends...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

SaltfordWhite

sipwell

My condolences to his family and friends. A very sad story.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

CravenCottager

I cannot even begin to think of how his family are feeling. I can only pass on my condolences.
"The first 90 minutes are the most important".

JBH

My heart gos out to all of his family and friends at this sad time.

R.I.P Neil

RaySmith

epsomraver

I dread to think what must have been in that boys mind, we all have had dark days but to end it on a railway line, so sad he felt  couldn't turn to someone for help.

..Kya.ffc..

It is always horrible when someone get to the point where suicide seems the best option :(

My condolences to his Family.
Beers may have been involved in this post.

Riverside

Very sobering . Heartfelt condolences to the family .

TheDaddy

"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

valdeingruo

News no family should have to hear, condolences to the family.  9739.gif
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

The Equalizer

Awful news. My thoughts are with his family and friends.

RIP Neil.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

alfie

I am so sorry to hear this awful news. I cannot begin to understand what you are going through but i send to you my best wishes and condolences.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

tonywildman

HillingdonFFC

Tragic news, as someone who has experienced something similar,my heart goes out to his family and friends.

Travers Barney

We are the whites

General

I'm a young guy, 25, and earlier this year had to file a missing persons report in for someone (who thankfully was later found) who had gone missing in India of all places... Tis person was a friend I had made over the course of a month so for me to see a story about a guy who looks my age and to find out it was the defining moment saddens me a lot.

My thoughts are with his mother and father and especially his sister... I hope they can come to terms with what had sadly happened in a way which allows them to respect the way he lived and not tear them apart in the long term. I hope it strengthens their family bonds and their bonds to their friends and extended family and they can find solace in that.