watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jermaine Defoe?

Started by JackyFulham90, June 04, 2013, 04:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

With Spurs looking for a new striker maybe later in the window he will come onto the market, he is a quality player & think he would be a top signing for us, him & Berbatov is easily 30 goals

domprague

I've long thought that. Wages could be an issue but he'd give us pace and an onion bag merchant.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

Frankie-Peter Taylor

I'd have him. He's better than Darren Bent, and he's improved his link up play. Pure goal scorer, I'd love to see him in Berbatov.

twang

Quote from: Frankie-Peter Taylor on June 04, 2013, 04:22:41 PM
I'd have him. He's better than Darren Bent, and he's improved his link up play. Pure goal scorer, I'd love to see him in Berbatov.

Freudian slip?

Admin

No chance, he's one of those Zamora, Johnson, Murphy type players that can't stand Martin Jol.

fulhamben

Quote from: Admin on June 04, 2013, 05:11:18 PM
No chance, he's one of those Zamora, Johnson, Murphy type players that can't stand Martin Jol.
good i dont want us to ever have any dealings with spurs again
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Junichi

I'd certainly take him before Darren Bent. Couldn't see it happening though.

Steven Ageroad

I thought he was a bit prone to injury, just like Johnson, thats why he hasn't played much for Spurs this season.

Deanothefulhamfan

Would LOVE us to sign defoe.... but in reallity he wont come to Fulham :(

Burt

Can't see him coming across somehow. He will want to remain at a "big" club.

JackyFulham90

If we can sign Berbatov & Stekelenburg we can get Defoe

domprague

If he wants to play for England again then he needs regular football. Doubt he'll get that at Spurs. He's a Londoner so I don't see him moving far away. Chelsea, Arsenal, they won't want him. He could go back to the Hammers but we've as much chance of nabbing him as they do.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

God The Mechanic

Quote from: domprague on June 04, 2013, 07:25:13 PM
If he wants to play for England again then he needs regular football. Doubt he'll get that at Spurs. He's a Londoner so I don't see him moving far away. Chelsea, Arsenal, they won't want him. He could go back to the Hammers but we've as much chance of nabbing him as they do.

They're apparently spending £15/18 million on Carroll, I'd be surprised if they could afford or would want to afford another striker on big wages.

Sniffer

"Numquam Cede"

shnlwswlkr

Quote from: twang on June 04, 2013, 04:29:20 PM
Quote from: Frankie-Peter Taylor on June 04, 2013, 04:22:41 PM

Freudian slip?

Hahahahaha! Amazing.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

Humbled

Quote from: God The Mechanic on June 04, 2013, 08:27:00 PM
Quote from: domprague on June 04, 2013, 07:25:13 PM

They're apparently spending £15/18 million on Carroll, I'd be surprised if they could afford or would want to afford another striker on big wages.

West ham also bid 14million for Alvaro Negredo

EJL

Defoe finishes his seasons at Christmas. He's also over thirty and he'd want big wages, so no thanks.

Azeedo

I will take him over Berba anyday

bulgariawhite

Has been offered in a makeshift deal with Benteke going to spurs according to the Daily Mirror