more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: World Cup thank you

Started by sipwell, June 07, 2013, 09:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sipwell

To the Scottish members of the Fulham family, Belgium thanks you.    049:gif
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Berserker

I'll pass the message on to Mr B
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

sipwell

Quote from: Berserker on June 07, 2013, 10:31:14 PM
I'll pass the message on to Mr B

Give him a very big hug, a tap on the shoulder and, to end it Belgian, one kiss cheek to cheek (it is how Belgian men "kiss"; ask Airfix, he is experienced by now)

Berserker

Yes i had the whole kissing thing explained by a Frenchman, depends which area of France or Belgium you come from apparently.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Burt

Of FAR (!) more importance was Montenegro getting hammered by the Ukraine... I just hope for Roy's sake that England take full advantage. I know England are a basket case to manage but I do feel uncomfortable (given his successful time with us) when the papers get their knives out for him.

Burt

Looking good for Belgium now Mr Sipwell!

ffc73

Quote from: Burt on June 08, 2013, 08:56:57 AM
Of FAR (!) more importance was Montenegro getting hammered by the Ukraine... I just hope for Roy's sake that England take full advantage. I know England are a basket case to manage but I do feel uncomfortable (given his successful time with us) when the papers get their knives out for him.

Looking good for Belgium

Re Engerland Burt.  Ukraine look most likely now.  Still to play San Marino twice and Roy has to take us to the Ukraine in September.  We finish at Wembley in October against Poland.  Depending on results beforehand we may have to win.  Sound familiar?  One of my first memories of watching football was the infamous 1-1 in '73.  First time I heard my Dad swear.  In fact quite an experience sitting watching the tv that night.

sipwell

Kompany broke his nose and jaw in the 33d minute. He did not want to be subbed. He captained the team for the remaining 60 minutes. Talk about commitment!

Sheepskin Junior

Quote from: sipwell on June 08, 2013, 10:04:23 AM
Kompany broke his nose and jaw in the 33d minute. He did not want to be subbed. He captained the team for the remaining 60 minutes. Talk about commitment!
Tell you what, that is quite something. I've heard about players breaking bones and not knowing (I think there was a goalkeeper that broke his neck and didn't find out until post game) but knowing your face is basically broken and carrying on for the whole game shows proper wanting to play. Mr. Kompany, I salute you  065.gif
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507