watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Karagounis to Melbourne Victory

Started by South Aussie, June 09, 2013, 07:12:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

South Aussie

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/a-league/victory-in-negotiations-with-karagounis-20130609-2nxsk.html

Looks like he's joining the likes of Del Piero and Heskey down under. Excited to potentially see an ex fulham player play in Australia!

Berserker

He's a great guy glad if he's got something sorted out.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

the nutflush

I might even go watch him play even though I hate the Victory.  Hes coming to the right city as half of Melbourne is of greek decent.  I can recommend him some great Greek restaurants. 

Burt

Good luck to him... He may have been past his best, but boy did he show commitment and fire when many around him were lacking that sort of drive.

zschwartz

i know he's older than most goal keepers but i am very sad to see him go. he came in and did a good job, enjoyed himself and conducted himself well. it is perhaps a shame he didn't arrive a bit earlier in his career.

In any case we were lucky to have Karagounis around for a little while. it was a mutually beneficial move and i wish him the best of luck.

GoldCoastWhite

On the basis of the games I saw him play in, I'd say he has plenty to offer at A-League level and could be a great mentor to the younger players. And I'll make sure I wear my Fulham shirt when he plays in Adelaide !  :Haynes The Maestro:

Apprentice to the Maestro

I was hoping that Karagounis would stay for another year. His cameo for us this year was a highlight and will be remembered for its enthusiasm and skill. It is a pity that he is not coming to us now aged 27 or younger.

Junichi

Best of luck Giorgios. Thanks for stopping by.

King_Crud

they'll love him in the A-League, gets stuck and loves a scrap. He'll just need to learn that the diving will get him nowhere, the play is a but rougher there

btings

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

filham

We were lucky to have had him with us for a season, it was really good watching him play.
Now , who replaces him?

CurryForMario

Best of luck to him in the future, great time here at the club.
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!

Stefano Okaka Chuka

I wish him all the best, he was a great snap by Jol. Nobody would have taken a chance on a 36 years old who never played in the premier league and he was absolutely epic this season...I used to watch the guy when he was turning up for Inter and he is class...
She's a Flamenco girl
and dancing is her life
she said stay with me, stay with me
Viva el Fulham!