watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Looking forward to two days of footy at motspur Park this weekend

Started by leonffc, June 12, 2013, 04:32:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leonffc

I'm on a two day Coerver coaching course at Motspur this weekend. And I cant bloody wait to grace the hallowed ground  :yay:

I'm not sure what facilities will be open to us but it'll be a great experience non the less

SouthfieldWhite

Good luck mate, will try and pop in myself, let me know what time it's from and too, I take it you're staying over or you travelling back Dat night and coming back Sunday?

I'm guessing you'll be using the academy classroom or you might get put up in the canteen and imagine you'll use the astro pitches, lets home it don't rain as the Dome is down

leonffc

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on June 12, 2013, 05:58:38 PM
Good luck mate, will try and pop in myself, let me know what time it's from and too, I take it you're staying over or you travelling back Dat night and coming back Sunday?

I'm guessing you'll be using the academy classroom or you might get put up in the canteen and imagine you'll use the astro pitches, lets home it don't rain as the Dome is down

10am - 4pm both days mate. I tried to email you the time table but I didnt save your email address. We are on the 3G rather than the grass  :016:.
A bit of rain never hurt anyone.

We are staying in the travelodge at Tolworth and heading to in to Kingston Saturday night but as i said, if you fancy a pint in the Beaty or somewhere local when it finishes on the Sat the guys from HADC said they are happy to go. 

SouthfieldWhite

Sunny Tolworth eh, not far from the great man LB

Yeah happy to have a beer, got my new u7 trials down the road at Worcester park in the morning  and might go do some scouting after but will make it back to Motspur park for 4pm

leonffc

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on June 12, 2013, 06:34:35 PM
Sunny Tolworth eh, not far from the great man LB

Yeah happy to have a beer, got my new u7 trials down the road at Worcester park in the morning  and might go do some scouting after but will make it back to Motspur park for 4pm

0001.jpeg

Travers Barney

Leon/SW...Let me know if you are having a livener in the Beatty Saturday early evening boys...only a stones throw for me.

coyw
We are the whites

leonffc

Quote from: Travers Barney on June 12, 2013, 09:13:33 PM
Leon/SW...Let me know if you are having a livener in the Beatty Saturday early evening boys...only a stones throw for me.

coyw

If SW has time then I'll meet him / you Barney but it will be a swift one (two?) as I'll be with another three fellas and we'll be keen to get checked in to the hotel, shower and out I'd imagine.
Has SW got your number? If not I'll PM you mine and we can plan from there.

leonffc

Great time so far. Rufus Brevett is on the course!!!!

Good to see SW and Barney in the Beaty for a couple if beers.
And randomly bumped in to some lads I know in Kingston last night.

SouthfieldWhite

Good to see you, Gary and the boys mate, hope no one noticed but had already had 4 pints before you turned up, and me and Barney had a couple after you left, but feeling great this morning ;-)

Hope you had a good night in Kingston or K town as the youngsters call it.

Good luck with the rest of the course, wished id of gone on it now

leonffc

Had a very brief chat with Rufus but I'm not the sort to bother 'celebs'. Apparently Luis Boa Morte should have been on the course but didn't turn up.  :016: His presence really would have capped an already fantastic weekend.

It was great watching the U11's going through the drills too.